Anyone know what kind of Haircut this is?

Soldato
I want one of these,

bad-haircut5.jpg

Soldato
Epic ! :) . Either he has that abomination as a way of raising money for a noble cause. In which case I salute my redneck cousin across the pond. Or, and I suspect this to be closer to the truth, he is simply a redneck who can't help being the way he is because generations of ritual incest have mutated his genes to such an extent that he is now not capable of rational thought.

:confused: He looks Asian. If forced to guess I would say Chinese.

Do you know what redneck means?

Associate
When i go for a haircut i usually just get a 8 all over, then wax the top and fringe but when it gets longer it becomes uncontrollable ;)

Does anyone know what i should ask for to have the same haircut as the Man in this video ? http://www.pankhurstlondon.com/?page_id=861

Looks Easy to maintain and just need a trim each time it gets longer

Thanks

It's looks like a variation on a French Crop - most hairdressers will know it.

Soldato
Problem with certain haircuts like this is, you need the hair correct hair to start. From the direction it grows to the thickness of it, you have to remember they deliberately choose models with easy hairlines and thickness' to work with.

Soldato
Epic ! :) . Either he has that abomination as a way of raising money for a noble cause. In which case I salute my redneck cousin across the pond. Or, and I suspect this to be closer to the truth, he is simply a redneck who can't help being the way he is because generations of ritual incest have mutated his genes to such an extent that he is now not capable of rational thought.

or if you look at the bloke behind him its a shop of the bottom of his hair on the other guys head ;)

Associate
Its the same haircut i have, i always asked for a short back and sides, 2 at the lowest points fading up to a 3. Only difference is I ask for some weight on the top sides so its doesn't fade into the top completely.

Don't be afraid to stop the barber and move you head away if you think its not going the way you want, they're not mind readers. Luckily my barber laughs and knows i'm pain in the ass.

Soldato
After having the back and sides graded with clippers from a 1 up to a 4 on top for many years I've let it grow long on top and just have a scissor cut on the back and sides now, much more refined.

Back
Top Bottom