US: Breaking Bad Season 5 Part II - The finale.

Man of Honour
Correct, it will definetly leave a void. Good thing is, it is still good for repeat viewings. I am currently on my 3rd watch all the way through (season 2 at present) and I am enjoying it pretty much the same as I did on first viewing.

YEAH SCIENCE BIIIIIITCH!!!

I am on second watch at mo and also enjoying it immensely, trying to take it slow so I will just be finishing s5p1 as the new stuff hits.

Soldato
Walts too clever to get caught, he always wins! however he can't beat cancer, that's my prediction :) I refuse to believe he'll lose out any other way. All hail the king! ;)

Soldato
Currently watching S5P1 at the moment on my journey to and from work...too damn good even on a second viewing.
In ep3 he is watching Scarface with Jr. and says 'everyone dies in this movie' - I honestly believe everyone hes close to is either going to die literally, or metaphorically by the end of it.

I think the finale is going to be the most depressing bit of tv we've ever seen but its going to be the right way for it to end.

Last edited:
Associate
I thought everyone knew how it ends!

Walter White is taken into witness protection and is shipped off, with a new name and a hair-piece, to the Tri-County area where he hooks up with Lois and has a new family...

4f7gkyk1h5p3libl8fm.png

Back
Top Bottom