CS:GO Discussion

Associate
Since I've never used their system before I only bet rubbish that I wouldn't mind loosing if they just stole it or something, unfortunately meaning garbage in, garbage out.

Bet : FT Faded zebra - FN Kami - FT Bizon cobalt - FT heaven guard
Won : FT forest night - FN negav terrain

Still... more fun watching cheering for who I bet one :p

Soldato
Since I've never used their system before I only bet rubbish that I wouldn't mind loosing if they just stole it or something, unfortunately meaning garbage in, garbage out.

Bet : FT Faded zebra - FN Kami - FT Bizon cobalt - FT heaven guard
Won : FT forest night - FN negav terrain

Still... more fun watching cheering for who I bet one :p

You got your guns back though no?

Won more than me :p For my first game I bet just a random item, I won, but only got my gun back lol.

Associate
The first 'offer' that popped up was missing a gun so I rejected and requested a 'payout' again. Second time, everything was there - the guns I bet and my winnings. I might start doing bets more instead of opening cases since I only get 3p skins from cases anyway >_<

Soldato
The first 'offer' that popped up was missing a gun so I rejected and requested a 'payout' again. Second time, everything was there - the guns I bet and my winnings. I might start doing bets more instead of opening cases since I only get 3p skins from cases anyway >_<

You would need to add a different bot to get the last item. Not all bots have all items.

I NEVER opened a case. I only bought the game, Operation Bravo and Operation Payback. Probably have made a profit playing the game

Soldato
kept getting timed out from the server i was playing on match making it wasn't a fault on my end at least so I leave the match because it was just pointless and get a 7 day ban nice :/

Soldato
Mystik are the best French team around and kennys is top 5 awper in world.. plus eu teams are better then us :) iBP were good in last tournament in Dallas tho and could shock a few teams in Poland this weekend.

Virtue.pro are my favourites for katowice tho.

Associate
Alright guys,

Complete Noob to CS:GO only got it last week and not really sure where to start with it. Would be very greatful if someone could talk me through getting involved in decent games/servers.

I've had a few shots at just joining a quick play server.

I really need to get used to the shooting system, as aiming down the barrel isn't an option as it is in CoD. If anyone has any useful tips that would be great.

Cheers
Meekal

Soldato
Alright guys,

Complete Noob to CS:GO only got it last week and not really sure where to start with it. Would be very greatful if someone could talk me through getting involved in decent games/servers.

I've had a few shots at just joining a quick play server.

I really need to get used to the shooting system, as aiming down the barrel isn't an option as it is in CoD. If anyone has any useful tips that would be great.

Cheers
Meekal

If you're used to holding down the trigger, then you need to stop :p

Always aim for the head, control your fire rate.

I think the best thing to do as a newb to CS is to do the gun-game/arms race thing so you can get used to each gun and see what you like the most.

Associate
If you're used to holding down the trigger, then stop!

I think the best thing to do as a newb to CS is to do the gun-game/arms race thing so you can get used to each gun and see what you like the most.

Yeah I'm used to burst firing when playing CoD so that shouldn't be an issue.

Nice one, will maybe try and give that a go tonight when i get in.

I take it the competitive game mode is pretty fast and furious to begin with?

Soldato
No reason not to do comp so long as you can handle 30 minutes of losing at least occasionally, if you quit or give up easy then maybe not.
Quite a few in silver ranks are not great and/or play like its a pub and rush every round, etc and theres no reason you cant start off straight away winning rounds there

If he is a noob he should just aim to hit anything at all. Double tap chest then maybe you get a hs as recoil raises gun anyway. If he starts off at head height, quite possibly its a miss and then overhead

I think the ultimate noob or easy gun is the full auto handgun they bought in. Its dirt cheap, you can rush with it and its very possible to kill a player whose better then you because it tends to get hs without any big effort or skill on your part.
Its optional, select in loadout to replace p250

Back
Top Bottom