**TODAY ONLY! 01/04/2014** Gigabyte P35K and P34G Gaming Laptops!

OcUK Staff
Gigabyte P35K-CF2 Rev2.0 UltraBlade Gamer 15.6" LED TFT, Intel Core i7-4700HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD & 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 765M 2048MB GDDR5 - Windows 8 Laptop @ £999.95 inc VAT

LT-007-GI_76455_350.jpg

**FREE SHIPPING**

The 15.6” GIGABYTE gaming laptop P35K features a 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 Quad-Core processor and a powerful NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 765M gaming level discrete graphics. The P35K is able to pack a quad-storage system that supports up to 512GB mSATA SSD+512GB mSATA SSD+1TB HDD+1TB HDD* into its incredibly slim body of only just 21mm. The pioneer design of simple-swap, removable DVD-ROM / HDD slot, including an exceptional 1080p Full HD display, a high-quality stereo subwoofer, Dolby Home Theater sound quality optimization technology, equipped with flagship gaming specifications is unprecedented in the history of Gaming Laptop. With state-of-the-art design, the P35K delivers a full throttle gaming experience. The P35K from GIGABYTE is its most stunning gaming laptop ever.

Specifiication:-
- Revision 2.0: New manufacturing & packaging process - No more flexing issues
- Display: 15.6" Full HD IPS Display (IPS Panel gives better viewing angles and more accurate colours)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4700HQ, 2.4~3.4GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 765M 2GB
- Storage: mSSD 128GB + 1TB HDD 5400rpm
- ODD: DVD Supermulti
- Weight: ~2.26Kgs
- Dimension: 385*270*21mm
- Warranty: 2 Years
- DO NOT re install the OS or upgrade the OS on these notebooks.

Only £999.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

_____

Gigabyte P34G-CF2 UltraBlade Gamer 14" LED TFT, Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB DDR3, 750GB 5400RPM HDD, NVIDIA GTX 760M 2048MB GDDR5 - Windows 8 Laptop @ £799.99 inc VAT

LT-012-GI_400.jpg

The 14” GIGABYTE gaming laptop P34G features a 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor and a powerful NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760M gaming level discrete graphics. The P34G is able to pack a high-speed 750G HDD* into its incredibly slim and lightweight body of only just 21mm and 1.67Kg. The exceptional Full HD AHVA display with wide viewing angle, Dolby Home Theater sound quality optimization technology, equipped with flagship gaming specifications is unprecedented in the history of gaming laptop. With state-of-the-art design, the P34G delivers a full throttle gaming experience. The P34G from GIGABYTE is its most stunning gaming laptop ever.

The Haswell platform 4th generation Intel® Core™ Processor is built on the 22nm architectural process making use of the latest 3D Tri-Gate transistor technology. It delivers revolutionary battery life improvement, breathtaking perforamnce, ultra-fast image / graphics processing, and many other security protection capabilities. Enjoy the breakthrough performance that you have never experienced before.

Features a high-end NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760M GDDR5 2GB graphics processor that supports NVIDIA® Optimus™, NVIDIA® PhysX™ and DirectX11 Technology! The P34G delivers an ultimate gaming experience even for the most heavy games. Enjoy unrivaled power with an impressive score exceeding P14, 500 on 3DMark Vantage!

Performance is the main concern when developing and creating the P34G gaming laptop. The GIGABYTE R&D team utilized highest standards for internal design as well as integrating the most powerful processor, graphics chip, and essential components into the 21mm, 1.67Kg super slim and lightweight body. Thus, making P34G the extremely thin gaming laptop on earth.

The P34G has a dual air vent design (one for CPU and one for GPU) that efficiently eliminates heat and keeps noise to a minimum. Despite the powerful features and thin form factor, the unique venting system is able to effectively keep the notebook from overheating.

The P34G masters an automatic light sensing backlit keyboard. This significant feature adjusts the light to external conditions and makes typing and gaming in dimly lit rooms and dark conditions brighter and better.

The ability to clearly hear specific sounds in a gaming environment are just a few elements of the Dolby Home Theater Audio Technology. It provides exceptional performance by effectively eliminating sound distortion, enhancing volume and reinforcing even the smallest details of sound. The result is a high-fidelity audio experience that is perfect for gaming, music and movies.

Specification:-
- Display: 14" Full HD AHVA Display
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4200H
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 760M 2GB
- Storage: 750GB HDD 5400rpm
- Weight: ~1.76Kgs
- Dimension: 340*239*21mm
- Warranty: 2Years
- DO NOT re install the OS or upgrade the OS on these notebooks.

Only £799.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom