**TODAY ONLY! 03/04/2014** Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X & Dell UltraSharp 29" Superwide screen monit

OcUK Staff
Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (11227-03-40G) @ £299.99 inc VAT

GX-348-SP_400.jpg

AMD Radeon R9 290 is a new graphics card powered by the latest AMD Radeon™ R9 290 graphics-processing unit (GPU). 4GB of super-fast GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience at the highest resolutions including 4k and incorporates AMD Eyefinity and TrueAudio technologies to enable expansive multi-display setups and more accurate environmental sounds. R9 290 also includes support for both DirectX® 11.2 and AMD's new Mantle application programming interface (API) for great handling of even the most-demanding PC games.

Specification
- GPU: Hawaii Pro
- Litecoin Hash Rate: 800-950
- Stream Processors: 2560
- Core Speed: 947MHz
- Memory Speed: 5000Mhz
- Memory interface: 512-Bit
- Memory capacity: 4096MB GDDR5
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 600W or greater PSU required
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin required
- Display Outputs: 2x Dual Link DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
- Warranty: 2yr
Features
- DirectX 11.2 Support
- Open GL 4.2 Support
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio support
- Crossfire Support upto 4-way: Native software crossfire (No bridge required)
- Gaming @ 4k Resolutions (UltraHD)
- Synergy with next-gen game consoles (Mantle)
- Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture - optimized from previous generation products

Only £299.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

______

Dell UltraSharp U2913WM 29" Super-Widescreen LED Monitor - Midnight Grey @ £313.99 inc VAT

MO-066-DE_400.jpg

Navigate multiple applications at once and multitask like never before. A vast, 29" panoramic display with a 21:9 aspect ratio and 2560 x 1080 Wide Full-HD offers the screen space of side-by-side monitors without a distracting bezel in between. Plus, with a 178°/178° (typical) ultra-wide viewing angle, you can enjoy an excellent view from almost any position.

Experience remarkably precise and accurate color made possible by over 99 percent sRGB at a delta-E of less than 5, offering broad color variation. Plus, the U2913WM comes factory color-calibrated, so you can enjoy outstanding color accuracy right out of the box.

Make it work for you, with extensive connectivity such as DisplayPort 1.2, USB 3.02, Mini DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI, plus highly adjustable tilt and swivel positioning, a 130mm height adjustability range and a VESA-compatible wall mounting option (mounting kit sold separately).

Synchronize your applications and improve your visual experience. Dell Display Manager offers a variety of features that can optimize your media presentation and maximize your monitor’s real estate, such as Easy Arrange and Auto Mode.

Automatically optimize your video settings with the Smart Video Enhance3 feature, optimizing colors and sharpness for the best possible presentation. Choose Movie mode for recommended settings, or choose Advanced mode to manually adjust contrast, sharpness, color saturation and hue however you like.

Stay energy-efficient with PowerNap and dynamic dimming features that automatically help regulate power usage. Plus, the U2913WM features an eco-conscious design with arsenic-free glass, mercury-free LED and BFR/PVC-free laminates in the chassis. The U2913WM is EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR® qualified and comes packed in eco-conscious recyclable packaging.

Specification:-
- Panel: 29-inch (73.02cm( (diagonal) VIS with LED backlights
- 21:9 aspect ratio
- LED Technology
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1
- Brightness: 300cd/m
- Response: 8ms
- Resolution: Wide Full-HD 2560 x 1080 at 60 Hz (Max)
- Viewing Angles: 178°/178° ultra-wide viewing angle
- In-plane switching technology
- Color calibration factory report
- More than 99% sRGB (deltaE < 5)
- Input Connections: DisplayPort 1.2 / mini-DisplayPort, DP-out, HDMI, DVI-D (HDCP), VGA
- USB3.0 Hub (4 downstream / 1 upstream)
- Tilt, swivel and height adjustable (130mm)
- Option to wall mount in landscape and portrait mode (VESA 100mm x 100mm)
- Arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel
- Dell Display Manager - Auto mode, PowerNap, Easy Arrange, Smart Video Enhance
- ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT Gold, TCO Certified Displays, ErP Standards compliant
- 3yr Onsite-Warranty

Only £313.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
@anderp
Any chance of getting 3 of those monitors at that price?

Just realised that my Dell SP2309's (2048x1152) will never be able to triple screen as they dont have Displayport and the adaptors only cover 1920x1200.
I dont fancy buying 3x 23-24" monitors at £600+, feels like a hell of a lot of money to get a 3rd screen mounted, and lower resolutions.
Then the 27" run around £240 and finding them without buttons on the sides, with vesa mounts or 6" frame is a pain.

These 29" dells look perfect. More screen, thin bezel, vesa mounting, and bigger than 23" at least feels like a step up. I also cant say i want 1920px, 2048 is perfect for 2x 1024 windows for coding & split browsers.

But i cant buy 3 of them, or i have to buy 1 now and wait till Monday till i'd get the other 2.

OcUK Staff
@anderp
Any chance of getting 3 of those monitors at that price?

Just realised that my Dell SP2309's (2048x1152) will never be able to triple screen as they dont have Displayport and the adaptors only cover 1920x1200.
I dont fancy buying 3x 23-24" monitors at £600+, feels like a hell of a lot of money to get a 3rd screen mounted, and lower resolutions.
Then the 27" run around £240 and finding them without buttons on the sides, with vesa mounts or 6" frame is a pain.

These 29" dells look perfect. More screen, thin bezel, vesa mounting, and bigger than 23" at least feels like a step up. I also cant say i want 1920px, 2048 is perfect for 2x 1024 windows for coding & split browsers.

But i cant buy 3 of them, or i have to buy 1 now and wait till Monday till i'd get the other 2.

Yes gives our sales number a call and they will sort this for you. :)

Associate
Yes gives our sales number a call and they will sort this for you. :)

Thanks, called about 25min ago and ordered them.
Now i just need the money to push all those pixels, cos a 270x wont be doing anything soon!

oh, by any chance do you know if they'll include dP cables? Will need at least 1 and can DVI the other 2, but i'll need to add to the order if they dont come with one.
:confused:
nevermind, found out from the dell website.

Back
Top Bottom