**TODAY ONLY! 11/07/2014** BY THE POWER OF GREYSKUUUULLLLL! EVGA SuperNova NEX 650W 80+ Gold & Antec

OcUK Staff
EVGA SuperNova NEX 650W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply @ £59.99 inc VAT

CA-001-EA_400.jpg

The EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G Gold PSU is a premium quality power supply intended to meet the needs of the most demanding enthusiast systems. Designed with enthusiast needs in mind the NEX series is the best choice to power the next generation of computers. Combining 650W of continous power wtih exceptional performance, stunning efficiency, and cutting edge design and geatures, the NEX650G Gold is what you need to take your system to the next level.

- 5 Year Warranty
- 80Plus Gold certified with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads
- Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors
- Fully Modular
- Quiet 2 ball bearing fan for near silent operation
- High Amperage multi-rail design for max power and stability
- Quad +12V Rails
- 4 x 6+2 Pin PCI-E Connectors
- 9 x SATA Connectors
- 6 x Molex Connectors
- 1 x FDD Connector
- 2 x 4+4pin Connectors
- 1 x 24 pin Connector

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

_____

Antec HCP 1300W "80+ Platinum" Modular Continous Power Supply @ £149.99 inc VAT

CA-218-AN_400.jpg

Antec's High Current Pro Platinum series is the pinnacle of power supplies. High Current Pro Platinum is fully modular with a revolutionary 20+8-pin MBU socket for the needs of tomorrow. By using a PSU that is 80 PLUS® PLATINUM & ErP Lot 6: 2013 certified, operating up to 94% efficient, you can reduce your electricity bill by up to 25% when compared to many other power supplies. HCP Platinum's innovative 16-pin sockets create a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and even future connectors of 10, 12, 14 or 16-pins. All cables are darkened to become Stealth Wires and are thus nearly invisible in your chassis. 4 High Current Rails and a 100% +12V output ratio maximize HCP-1300 Platinum's capabilities to power the latest CPU's & GPU's. HCP Platinum's PhaseWave™ Design is a server-class "full-bridge" LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology. All Japanese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation & low ripple & noise to maximize your system's performance. Antec's intelligent Thermal Manager fan control spins the high-quality 13.5cm DBB fan optimally to cool your PSU quietly. CircuitShield™ makes the HCP-1300 Platinum safe and reliable in any environment with its nine industrial-grade protections. Backed by a 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support, the HCP-1300 Platinum embodies everything a power supply can accomplish today.

Specification:-
- 1300W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 1300W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS® PLATINUM certified - Up to 94% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Save Energy and Money - Reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%
- AQ7 - Antec Quality 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 16-pin Socket - Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 28(20+8)-pin MBU socket - World's first socket for possible future MBU connectors
- 135 mm DBB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails - 4 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 100% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Multi PCI-E - 10 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- OC Link™ - Allows 2 HCP Platinums to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP),
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO) & Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
- All Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps - All high-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- PhaseWave™ Design - A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Stealth Wires - All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
- Connectors: 1 x 24pin, 1 x 8pin(4+4pin)ATX12V/EPS12V, 1 x 8pin EPS12V, 10 x 8pin(6+2pin) PCI-Express, 6x Molex, 9 x SATA, 1 x Floppy, 1 x OC Link
- Warranty 7yr

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
WOW!!! That's some cracking prices, shame I don't actually require a power supply at the minute, but anyone that does is going to get a cracking deal :)

Associate
Don't worry I set the prices and yes at this price we loose money on them but TODAY ONLY deals are supposed to make you go wow and impulse buy. :)

Well you certainly made me go Wow and you very nearly made me impulse buy but I've only just moved house and spent out on various other new bits for the PC so just couldn't quite justify it. Do it again in 3 months time and you'll get me though ;)

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Unsurprisingly the Antec 1300W Sold Out!

However, because Gibbo isn't here to object, it's such a nice day and I'm in a good mood because I won £160 on the World Cup semi finals, I've put another 5pcs up for grabs :D

Associate
I have to say I do like my NEX 650w, had it for just over a year now and it's been flawless. Nice and quiet, stable, and the handle on the back makes moving my PC about far easier! (even though I think it was designed more for moving the PSU during testbench use but oh well, it strong enough to support me picking up my case full of stuff)

Back
Top Bottom