**TODAY ONLY! 02/09/2014** Corsair Flash Voyager 64GB & Samsung EVO 840 120GB SSD

OcUK Staff
Corsair Flash Voyager GO OTG Flash Drive 64GB (CMFVG-64GB-EU) @ £19.99 inc VAT

FL-077-CS_400.jpg

Imagine no more emailing photos to yourself, hunting for a USB cable, or running out of room on your USB On-The-Go compatible Android phone or tablet. Flash Voyager GO is the quick and easy way to move photos, music and videos between your mobile devices and your PCs and dramatically increase your devices’ storage. The ingenious design has both a USB and a Micro-USB connector, so you can copy photos and videos to your desktop or notebook PC for safekeeping, share music and media between your PCs and your Android device, or just leave it connected to the Micro-USB port for a huge boost to your device’s storage capacity.

Allows you to move and copy files between your Android device and your desktop/notebook PC without using a bulky cable.
Features:-
- Works with any USB On-The-Go compatible Android tablet or smartphone with a Micro-USB connector
- Dramatically boosts your mobile device¡¦s storage capacity
- USB 3.0 speed with USB 2.0 compatibility
- Plug and Play, with no driver or app necessary
- Includes extra caps and a lanyard for a personalized look and handy access
- Compatible with WindowsR 8, Windows 7, Windows VistaR, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux

Only £19.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

_____

Samsung 120GB SSD 840 EVO SATA 6Gb/s Basic - (MZ-7TE120BW) @ £49.99 inc VAT

HD-167-SA_400.jpg

The Samsung SSD840 EVO is a high performance SSD designed for power users. Capable of delivering up to 98,000 IOPS Random Read Speed and 540MB/s Sequential Read speed, it is an SSD of unrivaled high performance. Even better, the advanced MEX controller delivers these speeds regardless of data type, unlike some competing controllers that greatly favor compressible data.

• Capacity: 120GB
• Sequential Read: 540MB/s
• Sequential Write: 410MB/s
• Random Read (QD32, 4KB): 94,000 IOPS
• Random Write (QD32, 4KB): 35,000 IOPS
• Random Read (QD1, 4KB): 10,000 IOPS
• Random Write (QD1, 4KB): 33,000 IOPS
• Warranty: 3 Year

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Missed the voyager deal AGAIN. Just gone on holiday where it would be invaluable for my films on my tablet. And I need a new flash drive. But that price is so good that I an not surprised that they ran out.

Would be wary of the Samsung EVO, users are reporting massive wear to particular sections of flash.

Soldato
It has a full size USB port on the other end as well. It is designed to be plugged into a computer to copy files and then plugged straight into a phone/tablet.

Bought one for my Toshiba Encore.
Yea bought the last 32GB Flash Voyager on the last daily deal.

It came formatted as FAT32, but I quickly formated it to exfat, and no longer have problem for the larger video files.

Soldato
Yea bought the last 32GB Flash Voyager on the last daily deal.

It came formatted as FAT32, but I quickly formated it to exfat, and no longer have problem for the larger video files.

Good to know thanks :)

Will be using it for videos when we go on holiday (although most of our video files are TV series thus under<1GB per file) and as a steam drive for lightweight gaming.

Soldato
Good to know thanks :)

Will be using it for videos when we go on holiday (although most of our video files are TV series thus under<1GB per file) and as a steam drive for lightweight gaming.
I bought the 64GB today as well :p

Would be good for my parents when they go on holiday if they want to watch some TV series.

Back
Top Bottom