**TODAY ONLY! 12/11/2014** BenQ BL3200PT 32" Widescreen LED Slim Bezel Monitor & Kingston HyperX Bea

OcUK Staff
BenQ BL3200PT 32" Widescreen LED Professional/Gaming Slim Bezel Flicker FREE Monitor - Black @ £479.99 inc VAT

MO-099-BQ_400.jpg

Accurate Color Gamut that brings your imagination to life, A Large Screen that extends your design space, High Resolution to view the smallest details, Ergonomic Features that ease your eye and neck strain... Result, A monitor that meets all your CAD/CAM needs!

With a 2560x1440 WQHD resolution and extra working space mean less scrolls for zooming in and out. Start using BenQ CAD/CAM Monitor now and boost your work efficiency!

The unique CAD/CAM Mode is specially designed to enhance work efficiency and reducing eye fatigue for all CAD/CAM users. By making the color contrast higher, every displayed line will be perfectly distinguished. With BenQ CAD/ CAM Monitors, you will never miss a line again in your designed work.

To clearly distinguish detailed textures in the darkest areas, BenQ developed Animation Mode that enhances brightness in dark areas without overexposing bright areas. With ten levels of brightness, the Animation Mode provides the comfort and freedom that every designer will welcome with open arms.

With the BenQ’s advanced 100% sRGB screen technology, every color is delivered with the finest precision in every detail and at every possible viewing angle. Get and share a professional viewing experience.

Auto Pivot detects the rotation of the monitor and dynamically rotates displayed content automatically. All windows will be equally portioned and displayed on the screen when clicking on the Desktop Partition icon, which allows you to compare all design works with just, one simple click. Moreover, you can preset different picture modes to each frequently used software. Display Pilot will automatically switch to your preferred picture mode in different user scenarios.

Unique control device docked to the stand of every BL3200PT monitor remotely accesses the OSD menu. Three pre-set hot-keys allow quick switching between 1. sRGB Mode, 2. CAD/CAM Mode, 3. Low Blue Light Mode, or let you assign your own set of display modes providing ultimate user flexibility.

Large screen monitors usually take a noticeable amount of space on the working desk. BL 3200 is designed to save as much of your workspace as possible. Compact stand architecture enables the screen to sit at the very edge of the desk and maximize your working space and comfort.

I/O ports on the side of the screen effortlessly bring all your content together in one convenient package. 2x USB 3.0 and SD card reader provide super-speed data transmissions.

The slim bezel makes the monitor look lighter and larger. In a multi-display setup with two or more units, thin bezels are less intrusive and effectively expand your work-space.

An extensive range of monitor adjustments – height, tilt, pivot, stroke and swivel – tailor your own unique working station that is best suited for your height and viewing habits with a maximum 150mm distance between the screen bottom and the base.

The Flicker-free technology eliminates flickering at all brightness levels and effectively reducing eye fatigue. Conventional LCD screens flicks 200 times per second. Your eyes may not see flickers, but they can certainly feel them. Free your eyes from flickers by switch to CAD/ CAM Monitors and let your eyes do less work while you are working on CAD/ CAM designs.

Every Monitor produces a strain of blue spectrum light that is one of the critical causes of eye damage, eye strain, headaches and sleeping disorders. BenQ's unique Low Blue Light technology is designed to deal with the everyday problem of blue light exposure and allows a healthier time spent in front of your computer. Switch to one of the four preset Low Blue Light Modes from OSD hot key (Multimedia – 30% reduction, Web-surfing – 50% reduction, Office – 60% reduction, Reading – 70% reduction), and reward your eyes without having to lose the visual enjoyment. Corporate users are frequently required to read documents from a monitor. Reading Mode adjusts the screen brightness, contrast ratio and sharpness to make your eyes feel as easy as reading directly from hard copies without wasting any paper.

Specification:-
- Screen Size: 32"W, VA LED
- Resolution (max.): 2560 x 1440
- Pixel Pitch: 0.276 mm
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- DCR: 20M:1
- Response Time: 4 ms GTG
- Display Color: 1.07 billion
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10): 178 / 178
- Terminals: D-sub / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort
- Flicker FREE technology
- VA (AMVA+) LED Technology
- Senseye® Human Vision Technology (plus Senseye 3)
- Advanced Motion Accelerator (AMA)
- HDCP Support
- Speaker: 5W x2
- USB Hub: Yes
- Dimensions(HxWxD mm) HIGH: 640.16*740.28*232.48mm
- VESA Wall Mounting (mm): 100 x 100 mm
- Warranty: 2yr

Only £479.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

_____

Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-19200C11 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit (HX324C11T3K2/8) @ £59.99 inc VAT

MY-128-KS_400.jpg

Unleash the Beast on your system. The vicious HyperX® Beast features a dynamic new heatspreader to maximize thermal dissipation for increased reliability. Plus it looks really cool and enhances any system. It’s Intel XMP ready so higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltages are just a few clicks away. The Beast gets along well with third-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and the latest AMD performance and gaming processors. Put the Beast in your corner and crush your opponents — or just conquer your challenging workload.

Features:-
- Capacity 8GB (2x4GB)
- Speed: 2400MHz
- CAS Latency: 11-13-13-31
- 1.55V-1.65V operating voltages enable stable overclocking
- Compatible with Intel XMP auto-overclocking function
- Designed to work with P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), X79 and Z77 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, - A88, A89, A78 and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Dynamic black design and sharp edge accents
- 100-percent factory tested
- Lifetime Warranty

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Really want the BL3200PT monitor but after seeing these 3 recent 'White flashing & flickering' issues posted by several different people I'm now having second thoughts :(

Has anyone else heard or experienced this issue with the BenQ BL3200PT monitor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pRIguTbH7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pABUsxSN2a4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZ0RFn4Ku8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWePQOYIEHc

It also happens on the Samsung S32D850 32" monitor as it uses the same panel.

Last edited:
Associate
Update: I just heard back from BenQ and they're aware of a flashing problem effecting a batch of these monitors. They said its due to the back lighting and main board not syncing up. They can replace the faulty monitors via RMA in case anyone else suffers this very issue. Still very disappointing though :(

Soldato
I had an issue with a BenQ monitor about 3 years ago (their cheapest, 19inch LCD jobbie). Was VERY impressed with the service - soon as I contacted them they didn't quibble, they arranged a courier to come out the next day and swapped the dodgy one for a new one on my doorstep. Given this level of service on their cheapest model I would have no issue buying a BenQ monitor as even if I did have a problem, I would be confident their customer service would sort me out with the minimum amount of hassle.

Obviously, that was just one incident several years ago, so your experience may be different, but it's left them in my mind as a company to trust my money to.

Associate
That's good to know Stu and thanks for posting.

Apparently the affected monitors have a manufacturing build date of August and September 2014 so if you have one of those I'd check it out and RMA if need be.

Back
Top Bottom