**TODAY ONLY! 06/07/2015** Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-P Fan & SteelSeries Siberia V3 Heads

OcUK Staff
Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-P Fan - 120mm PWM (2000rpm) @ £11.99 inc VAT

FG-016-NB_400.jpg

The Multiframe S series made by (((Noiseblocker)))®, which is generally recognised as the reference standard, is the first fan with a vibration-free fan frame and incorporates numerous other improvements, so that it is superior to standard fans in almost all aspects.

In conjunction with the unique (((Noiseblocker)))® technology, our almost noise-free NB-NanoSLI® bearing and the NB-EKAPlus II drive, the NB-Multiframe® S series currently represents the best that German engineering expertise has to offer. Quality you can rely on!

- Dimensions: 120x120x25mm
- Noise Level: 29dbA
- RPM: 2000rpm

Only £11.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

______

SteelSeries Siberia V3 - Black @ £34.99 inc VAT

SP-073-ST_400.jpg

The SteelSeries Siberia v3 features a newly-refined design that is both flexible and durable while still offering the legendary comfort of the Siberia series. The iconic Siberia suspension headband returns offering enduring, lightweight comfort for hours of gaming. Powerful, next-gen SteelSeries speaker drivers deliver rich, detailed sound for enhanced gameplay. Noise reducing memory foam ear cushions aid in isolating the natural sounds and powerful bass while keeping out outside noise. A retractable, flexible crystal-clear microphone can be muted with the flip of a switch behind the earcup. A PC adapter and a universal 3.5mm plug means Siberia v3 plays nice on nearly all gaming systems and devices.

- Refined acoustic space, clear details and an accurate soundscape thanks to redesigned internals
- Natural sound and powerful bass thanks to next-generation SteelSeries speaker drivers
- Comfortable and lightweight self-adjusting headband
- Noise reducing memory foam ear cushions
- Crystal-clear microphone is flexible and can be hidden away in the earcup
- Universal 3.5mm plug and included PC extension cable for multiplatform compatibility
- Supports PC, mobile devices, PS4, Mac, and more
- Microphone mute switch on the back of the left earcup
- New flexible and durable reinforced design
- Cable is twice as durable than previous models

Specifications:-
- Cable Length 1.2
- Cable Length 4
- Documentation Type Quick Start Guide
- Dismantle for Travel No
- Headphone Frequency Response (Hz) 20-20,000
- Magnet Type Neodymium
- Headphone Sensitivity 80
- Headphone Total Harmonic Distortion 1
- Microphone Frequency Response (Hz) 100-10,000
- Microphone Pickup Pattern Unidirectional (directional)
- Microphone Sensitivity -42
- Microphone Impedance 2200
- Headphone Impedance 35
- Illumination No
- Profiles Available No
- Finish Glossy / Matte
- Driver Size 50
- Microphone Location Retractable
- Microphone Noise Cancellation No
- Foldable No
- Console Compatibility PS4
- Firmware Upgradable No
- SSE Compatibility None
- Onboard Memory for Profile Saving No
- Cover Material Plastic
- Gold Plated Connector Yes
- Cable Material Rubber
- Carrying Case No
- Extended Cable Included Yes
- Controls Mute only
- Audio Channels Stereo
- Interchangeable Ear Cup No
- Headband Type Suspension

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Just a headsup to anyone looking to buy a Siberia V3. The headset itself is amazing however the mic is just awful :(

Had to send mine back, buying the Cloud Hyper X instead.

OcUK Staff
OP
Just a headsup to anyone looking to buy a Siberia V3. The headset itself is amazing however the mic is just awful :(

Had to send mine back, buying the Cloud Hyper X instead.

That's a surprise as my V2 mic is fantastic compared to my newer headset mic. I use an external one now anywho but good call on the Cloud :)

Soldato
I had the 80mm Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series fans and I have to say this make of fan is the quietest fan on the planet. Full speed and could not hear it. I bet the 120mm are the same. If you want the quietest fan ever made get these right now! You wont regret it

Back
Top Bottom