The WhiteFox Keyboard - New keyboard :o

Soldato
Has anyone else seen these? I have just ordered one (Well Saturday evening)

I have ordered it with Green switches and iirc, vanilla layout, but I might change that, not sure. I am definitely keeping the Cherry greens though. With the selections I have made, I will have to make it myself, but I'm not too worried about that, shouldnt be too hard.

I havn't linked it just in case it is seen as a competitor, but yeh, just google it and you will find it on the site that allows you to mass purchase things as a group.

he WhiteFox Mechanical Keyboard is the dream keyboard of Matteo Spinelli (Matt3o), creator of famous keycap sets such as Granite, DSA Retro, and Skull Squadron. In 2013, Matteo wrote a legendary post on how to create the BrownFox DIY keyboard kit, igniting a custom mechanical keyboard movement. The WhiteFox represents the conclusion of Matteo’s hunt for the perfect keyboard, in form factor, material choice, and programming options.

The board:

be362214d6.jpg

0145dcc215.jpg

Aluminium case:

4d71dee4bc.jpg

PCB:

2cf38d76fb.jpg

Specs:

WhiteFox
65% layout
CNC anodized aluminum case
Dye-sublimated PBT keys
Cherry Profile
White Costar stabilizers
Floating keys
Aluminum-and-rubber cone feet

Included in my kit:

WhiteFox
65% layout
CNC anodized aluminum case
Dye-sublimated PBT keys
Cherry Profile
White Costar stabilizers
Floating keys
Aluminum-and-rubber cone feet

What do you guys think? I think it looks really nice!

Soldato
Yeah seen this on massdrop, a bit on the expensive side but probably worth it considering the customisation options, which include ISO layout unlike most other keyboard drops.

Soldato
OP
Yeh, it is a little expensive, but I love my V60, which cost me around the same after buying an aluminium case and also key caps.. It is currently my favorite keyboard.

click here for my fb pics of my V60

There are some really nice programmable functions to this board, not to mention I will finally find a keyboard I like with Cherry Greens!!!

The 65% is a strange form factor for me also, bought it because of the novelty as much as the functions. I will be ditching the key caps it comes with probably and go with blanks again.

Back
Top Bottom