sexual emergency

Soldato
Oh and here's asim with his neurolinguistic programming again...

Someone has to explain the neurolinguistic effects of media, and in this case the record amount of times they've used the word "bachaa", stop trying to glamorize your choice to remain ignorant to the matter.

It's brainwashing the masses.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well his excuse was that he hadn't had sex in 4 months because he was away from his wife and kid (Poor kid!!) so being an immigrant in a foreign land is exactly the reason he's giving for raping a 10 year old boy.

So the ONLY reason anyone could ever be away from their family is because they are an immigrant?

Soldato
Wait...you're seriously suggesting that boys in the middle-east aren't being abused?

un-****ing-believable!! Do you and Zoomee swap notes or something?

Are you still unwell? Where have I said boys in middle-east aren't being abused?

I would recommend you refrain from attempting to understand my intellectuality. You know what happened last time you got mixed up with sarcasm :D.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are you still unwell? Where have I said boys in middle-east aren't being abused?

Either it did or didn't happen, it's pretty binary mate. If it did then the BBC and all other media outlets are simply showing the truth, if it didn't then you're saying all media outlets are lying to us to make middle-east men to look like sexual deviants, so what are you saying asim? Answer the question

Soldato
Either it did or didn't happen, it's pretty binary mate. If it did then the BBC and all other media outlets are simply showing the truth, if it didn't then you're saying all media outlets are lying to us to make middle-east men to look like sexual deviants, so what are you saying asim? Answer the question

You really are suffering aren't you.

I'm saying the word "Bachaa" is being linguistically associated as a negative word, where in actual fact the word is an innocent and simple word which literally means "boy".

What's that got to do with denying that it happened. I've never said anything to do with whether it actually happened or not. :confused::confused::confused:

Soldato
Soldato
You really are suffering aren't you.

I'm saying the word "Bachaa" is being linguistically associated as a negative word, where in actual fact the word is an innocent and simple word which literally means "boy".

What's that got to do with denying that it happened. I've never said anything to do with it actually happening or not? :confused::confused::confused:

So with all that's been happening, what you pick on is the word "Bachaa"? Jesus ****ing H Christ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soldato
So with all that's been happening, what you pick on is the word "Bachaa"? Jesus ****ing H Christ

What? :confused:

Sorry my insight and the things I like to discuss a little deeper and more intellectually stimulating than yours. I already told you, you cannot compete at my intellectual level so there's no need to try.

If you don't want to discuss psychology, don't. Stop crying that I'm not whining about immigrants, this isn't your forum nor is it your thread.

The following is especially for you since you've kindly asked me to stoop to your level,

"Rawr those ****ing immigrants, blah blah blah, Rapists, send them back"....

Happy?

Last edited:
Soldato
That's a neurolinguistic propaganda article by the way.
Notice how many times they make sure you read the word "Bachaa" Well it basically means "boy" in many different languages and it's got nothing to do with sexual activity/dancing or any other nonsense.
Basically next time someone (maybe even yourself) hears someone calling their son "Bachaa" they'll think he's a poor Afgan dancing who gets raped at home.
You seem to be very susceptible to neurolinguistic programming. You are one of the people I would advise not to read news media.

Are you disputing the allegations within the article?

Soldato
What? :confused:

Sorry my insight is a little deeper than yours. I already told you, you cannot compete at my intellectual level so there's no need to try.

If you don't want to discuss psychology, don't.

lol, stop confusing the poor fella. Don't you know that you have to condemn the act, blame islam, blame immigrants and only then he might understand anything? :p

EDIT: Oh wait!! - your edit sorted it :)

Stop being a xenophobe, it's just their cultural beliefs

Your post (in agreeing to child rape or rape of any kind) and incidents like Cologne etc just show how dangerous the left is. If migrants want to run away from a war and settle down somewhere more civilised, then they should behave accordingly.

I think that Finland has the right idea. I know the link below isn't about kids being raped, but it's the same principle.

BBC News link

BBC News said:
Migrants arriving in Finland are being offered classes on Finnish values and how to behave towards women. Concerned about a rise in the number of sexual assaults in the country, the government wants to make sure that people from very conservative cultures know what to expect in their new home.

Soldato
Sorry my insight and the things I like to discuss a little deeper and more intellectually stimulating than yours. I already told you, you cannot compete at my intellectual level so there's no need to try.

Well this just goes to show how arrogant you are, from experiance those that think they're intellectually superior are the ones that are really really not

If you don't want to discuss psychology, don't. Stop crying that I'm not whining about immigrants.
Then don't come into a thread about immigrants raping children

The following is especially for you since you've kindly asked me to stoop to your level,
My level is wanting to stop children being raped, i wish you would stoop to my level

When your habitual hand-wringing gets the better of you and you decided to spend time in the jungle camp to help those poor immigrants, then see what they're really like, then i'll be happy. Because i have a feeling that experiencing your own 'cultural enrichment' the only way you're going to learn

Last edited:
Soldato
No. I've already said no.

I'm simply trying to shed light on the psychological/neurolinguistic ramifications of the unnecessary overuse of the word "bachaa".

...and what are your views in reference to the so called 'sexual emergency' in the Op, where a 10 year old lad was raped in a swimming pool, by a psychopath who then went on to enjoy diving for a further hour?

Back
Top Bottom