New offers from Orange.

Soldato
Hi.
I just rang up Orange to check something, and they've got a new monthly offer on.
30 free photo messages for 30 days.

So ring them up and get it!

Note:
Is there a place that lists what free offers Orange have on at a specific time? Saves me ringing them up all the time.

Soldato
You could always get the free 30 photo messages from orange mate, its part of orange try as far as i'm aware. The same way I got £3 to call another country ;) Have a look on the webpage to see what you can try.

Soldato
OP
Well its the first ive heard of it.
The call operator just offered me the offer.
The only other offer ive heard of is when they wanted to offer me 30 days worth of net access for free, then requiring me to cancel the net access thing to stop getting charged after that?

Soldato
I don't think they promote it enough - Orange "Try".
It's basically where you try out a feature you've not used before for 30 days.
So you've got 30 free photo messages, last time I was with Orange I think they gave me some free MB of data transfer.

All I will say is be careful as they will attempt to sign you up onto a package.
I had the 30 photo messages to be used in a month.
I used a few here and there and left it at that.
My next monthly bill came in and they had added a 30 picture message bundle to my bill.
I phoned them up and said I didn't want it and they were good, they immediately removed it and I had a refund against my next bill.
However you do seem to have to call them up to cancel it as by saying "yes" to this deal over the phone you've basically (In Orange's eyes) said yes to the bundle, however you can have it free for the first month.

Back
Top Bottom