Electronic Component Help

M0T

M0T

Soldato
A capacitor on my mums Kenwood Chef food mixer has blown pouring smoke everywhere. I have punched the information into google but being as its 24 years old I can't find anything useful.

The information on the capacitor is:
0,15uF
GPF 40/085/56
CM4
PME 271 M615

and its made by Rifa (whose website is rubbish)

If anyone can link me to the right replacement for this part (or just the part number so I can google if it is from a competitor) I would be very grateful.

Last edited:
Associate
MOT, i've sent you a PM with a link for something which looks like a match.

Best of luck, and do treat mains electrickery with respect.

-- edit -- I seem to be unable to send PMs, the part number seems to be this, "Manufacturer Part Number: PME271M615K" Hopefully you will be able to find a supplier for this.

--
Brian

Last edited:

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
Thats what I concluded as well, I have managed to place an order on a site for some. Only worry is they are a 'business-to-business' supplier and I am not a business. Although it then also says in the help section that private individuals may also order but they reserve the right to cancel the order.

Soldato
M0T said:
Thats what I concluded as well, I have managed to place an order on a site for some. Only worry is they are a 'business-to-business' supplier and I am not a business. Although it then also says in the help section that private individuals may also order but they reserve the right to cancel the order.

I'm sure if they have beef with it you could get someone who owns some sort of firm to order you one, it's only a small bit so I'm sure a mate wouldn't mind.

Back
Top Bottom