F1 2016 car launch details

Caporegime
I'm curious what colour scheme Renault would be going for.

I've not liked thier livery recently, prefer the blue/yellow from mid 2000's era.

The official Renault Motorsport colors are Yellow with Black or White. The 2010 Yellow and Black was the last mainly Renault inspired design.

The Blue and Yellow of the first half of the 00's came from the combination of Mild Seven blue and Renault yellow.

I'm assuming they are dropping the Lotus name and with it the stolen Black/Gold? If so, then the only sponsor they really have is PDVSA, and thats only if Maldonado actually drives. So, if they do ditch the Lotus colours, I'd expect just a return to the 2010 Yellow and Black, unless they have a marge sponsorship deal in the pipeline?

Soldato
OP
Cheers Duke!

Interesting that Rosberg is first up for the filming day. He also had day one of testing in 2015 where he was incredibly impressive, clocking up over 100 laps at very consistent pace.

Soldato
Interesting that Rosberg is first up for the filming day. He also had day one of testing in 2015 where he was incredibly impressive, clocking up over 100 laps at very consistent pace.

It will be in LHs contract that Nico does the donkey work, he does loads of Merc. PR and Hamilton is usually absent.

Soldato
OP
It will be in LHs contract that Nico does the donkey work, he does loads of Merc. PR and Hamilton is usually absent.

I'm pretty sure they shared an equal number of days testing in 2014 and 2015 (although Hamilton might have had one less in 2014 due to breakdown).

I do get the impression that they prefer Rosberg to be first in the car though for installation and first set up. It'll be interesting to see if the pattern continues this year.

Man of Honour
CZ1_B8_Cm_WEAIIfvy_jpg_large.jpg

https://twitter.com/ScarbsF1/status/692782427861811200

Back
Top Bottom