Thoughts on iPhone 6S Plus?

Associate
Bought the 6+ last year, kept it for a week and then exchanged for a normal 6 as thought was too large. This time went for a 6S+ and have kept it. Really pleased I went with the bigger screen device. Wouldn't go back to the normal non '+' size now. So next iPhone 7 WILL be the '+' again. Have no issues with its size in pockets etc.

Associate
I love mine. I was android for years until I got this and haven't looked back! The long battery life and fast charging is just incredible, I probably have it on charge for 3 hrs every 36 hours. Compared to my old HTC which was about 2 hrs every 12!

Associate
Absolutely love mine and I've tried just about everything else out there. I do like a larger phone though, my girlfriend thinks it's a bit ridiculous in size, my mother asked why I was taking calls on an iPad, etc. Just don't care - perfect size for me and the battery life is fantastic.

Associate
Nice one, giving my mum my iPhone 6 and I should be getting the 6S Plus tomorrow as was having doubts due to the size, this thread has eased my mind!

Associate
Ditched my Moto X Style for an iPhone 6s+ after a failed venutre into the world of Android. The battery life is insane. Nothing compares in my opinion. The size is a non-issue after about 5 hours of use (Reachability helps massively).

InQ

InQ

Associate
Just got a 6S Plus 128GB from the auction site (£600, directly Apple sourced so unlocked, new and sealed...bargain).....will see how is compares with Android as thats all I've had (currently have a Moto X Play) though i do have an iPad mini 2 and a Macbook 12".

Soldato
Ditched my Moto X Style for an iPhone 6s+ after a failed venutre into the world of Android. The battery life is insane. Nothing compares in my opinion. The size is a non-issue after about 5 hours of use (Reachability helps massively).

If Reachability helps massively, then surely the size is an issue (as you can't reach the top half of the screen)?

I've had a few big phones and always go back to the 'standard' size (currently on a 6S). The big phones feel great in the shop and when you're sitting in front of the telly, but when on the move they're a massive pain. Something as simple as sending a text whilst holding a coffee in the other hand becomes a big chore.

Associate
When the original 6 came out, like a lot of people I thought the 6+ was way too big - the 6 itself was bigger than the 5 I had previously. The wife's 5S now seems like a matchbox compared to my 6 - really can't believe I once happily used a phone that small.

Must say I've changed my mind totally about the + now - my brother has a 6S+ and a couple of other people in our office have got the original 6+, so I've totally got used to the size difference. Definitely a 7+ for me when my contract is up for renewal in September ... larger screen, larger battery - what's not to like?

Back
Top Bottom