** The iOS10 thread **

Soldato
Those apps that allow log in through Facebook, such as Spotify, is there a way to get them to open the Facebook app itself rather than Safari? I don't use Safari as it's a big pile of ****, so I have to log in every time I want to authenticate a login. Why can't it simply open in the app?

If you're logged into the Facebook App, it should automatically do it (when I log in via Facebook, I see it briefly switch to it, then switch back to the app).

Also - what's wrong with Safari? :p

Man of Honour
I have no idea what email I'm trying to read, respond to, which one is my reply. It's doing bizarre things with quoted emails. You'd expect the most recent message to be at the top, well, it ain't. The oldest is at the top and the bottom. ****ing Apple.

Please sell and buy a Android device so I don't have to put up with your drivel in this thread.

Everything I've seen you post can be changed in settings in less time than it would take you to put yet another annoying post in here. :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
If you're logged into the Facebook App, it should automatically do it (when I log in via Facebook, I see it briefly switch to it, then switch back to the app).

Also - what's wrong with Safari? :p

Even though it's logged in, it opens Safari which then asks me to log in. It never opens Facebook.

No idea, I just don't like it, I've been using Chrome for years.

Soldato
Please sell and buy a Android device so I don't have to put up with your drivel in this thread.

Everything I've seen you post can be changed in settings in less time than it would take you to put yet another annoying post in here. :rolleyes:

Oh I've owned Android stuff, for all of 5 minutes before getting rid, it's even worse.

And no the first thing I mentioned (lock screen) I can't change.

And maybe you could offer some insight as to how to resolve my Mail problem rather than getting ****y with me.

Man of Honour
Maybe you could come across being a little nicer and perhaps people will help you out.

Settings > General > Accessibility > Home Button > Rest Finger to Open [on]
Settings > Mail > Organise by thread [off].

Both the above are easily searchable on the internet.

Permabanned
I have no idea what email I'm trying to read, respond to, which one is my reply. It's doing bizarre things with quoted emails. You'd expect the most recent message to be at the top, well, it ain't. The oldest is at the top and the bottom. ****ing Apple.

Change it in the settings then. If you hate it so much go sell your iPhone and buy a different model. Stop winging on!

Soldato
I installed the update a few days back and from what I can see, the phone is more responsive. Unlocking in particular. I like the new messages layout but not convinced about the notification banners on the home screen, but something to get used too.

There's been a lot of talk about how the Home Button is used or has been changed when unlocking the device...seem that people are complaining about having to press the home button.

What on earth are they on about? I've not seen anything different in the behaviour..seems a little strange!

Back
Top Bottom