*** Show us your Dogs ***

Associate
IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

Here's my woof with his new packs for camping after ripping the last one apart trying, and succeeding, to squeeze through a gap in a fallen tree. Wish I'd just got a tougher pack to begin with. Can't fault the current combo after being away on a couple of different trips with it now. The harness is by OneTigris and the packs are by 5.11.

Soldato
I was puppy sitting for Memphis and Serlina's (she's one of those forum lurkers) puppy Ollie when they went to Knockhill for the BSB the other weekend. He had to be right by me most of the time. Cute little fella.....

IMG_20160626_081443_zpsnqjg2dzx.jpg

Soldato
I was puppy sitting for Memphis and Serlina's (she's one of those forum lurkers) puppy Ollie when they went to Knockhill for the BSB the other weekend. He had to be right by me most of the time. Cute little fella.....

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/Muban/IMG_20160626_081443_zpsnqjg2dzx.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Did keep meaning to post him up on here... but kept forgetting :D

Soldato
This weekend my girlfriend and I spotted a little [forgotten the name of the species- I'm not a dog person!] dog wandering around outside in our cul-de-sac, being chased off by the resident cats. No one came along after 10-15 minutes so we went out and tried to catch it see if it had a collar with a phone number or anything. We tried to grab the collar by offering it bread but it kept sneaking past us. After about an hour (4 cornering attempts!) it ended up having (what I think) was a panic attack and started shaking and ended up rolling around withering but luckily by this time a neighbour, who is a dog person, had joined in and quickly managed to calm him. The neighbour was going away that night so we had to look after it and the collar had no number but the neighbour did give us a lead.

IMG-20160709-WA0002%20%28Custom%29.jpg

He stood scared stiff like this on the same spot for ages even though we were well back or in a different room from him and he had water and a blanket thing to lye on. Eventually he calmed down and lay down. We found the owners on facebook (all the kennels and council were useless!) and verified 100% it was there dog we were made aware that they're valuable. The owners said he was not an outdoor dog (he escaped out the front door) at all so must have been a traumatic day for him!

Anyway I'm not sure why I shared that story except I'm ill so I haven't been able to tell anyone at work :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom