Minesweeper Have to guess?

Associate
OP
Going by the comments here, Do the numbers correspond to the number of mines directly next to that square?

You've never played minesweeper!? But yes, adjacent, including diagonally.

4f6eb1f524.jpg

Pretty easy ;)

7f0d6d3f52.jpg

Soldato
What I showed in the original image was enough to disprove your thinking. The second 2 in from the left was only touching 2 of the bottom 3 squares, along with the adjacent 3 that is only touching the bottom 3 squares. Do you see? The second slightly expanded image wasn't necessary, it just showed the mine you could and did presume was adjacent to the left-most 2.

Actually the clipped image shows there should be a mine diagonally up and right from the 2 which will elimate a the middle flag as others have also suggested. However the rest of the board has cleared that up now and you have marked it correctly. Although I think there could be a slight confusion cause by the colouring of those white tiles. They are already flipped which is not obvious. Most of us played minesweeper wih the old graphics!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Actually the clipped image shows there should be a mine diagonally up and right from the 2 which will elimate a the middle flag as others have also suggested. However the rest of the board has cleared that up now and you have marked it correctly. Although I think there could be a slight confusion cause by the colouring of those white tiles. They are already flipped which is not obvious. Most of us played minesweeper wih the old graphics!

Yes, was re-reading what you put and I just clicked you were talking about the "safe" tiles already discovered :rolleyes:

Soldato
The combo there or the other blue tiles and 1 other. Left of 1, right of 2 and right of 4. Technically the mine next to the 1 can be in either position for all combos so it could make a fourth combination.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom