Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Soldato
It just adjusts Diesel prices doesn't it?

I have put in quite a few hours now and am at LVL 20 with a garage, 5 Trucks and 5 Drivers.

I wouldn't mind being able to make my own logo and have it on my Garage and all my Trucks.

Can you sleep at your own Garage, I saw the Icon but couldn't find it inside or outside of the yard?

Permabanned
It just adjusts Diesel prices doesn't it?

I have put in quite a few hours now and am at LVL 20 with a garage, 5 Trucks and 5 Drivers.

I wouldn't mind being able to make my own logo and have it on my Garage and all my Trucks.

Can you sleep at your own Garage, I saw the Icon but couldn't find it inside or outside of the yard?

Not sure if you can do that in game, but you can do your own skins really easy. So you could add the logos to your own truck no problem.

Associate
Yay...got my first truck without a bank loan! Tuned to the top, got level 10 and added sideskirts (kerbs seemed to damage it without). Stopping seems to be an issue now.

Only got 4 mods active atm (trailers, logos, petrol stns, and firms) - still curious what the beacon one does...

Wrt to radio - use this something like this http://www.listenlive.eu/uk.html
Save the windows *.asx
Drag into Notepad
Copy <ref href = "mms://wmlive-acl.bbc.co.uk/wms/bbc_ami/radio1/radio1_bb_live_ep1_sw1?BBC-UID=45805809f026eed5c54a979ad1d0867f79333672b010a1 91d2f23323f4b4f575&amp" /> to live streams file in C:\Users\Username\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 keeping the same format and numerical order as the others: stream_data[61]: "mms://wmlive-acl.bbc.co.uk/wms/bbc_ami/radio1/radio1_bb_live_ep1_sw1?BBC-UID=45805809f026eed5c54a979ad1d0867f79333672b010a1 91d2f23323f4b4f575&amp;SSO2-UID=|<font face=/font/cp1252/normal.font>BBC Radio 1</font> (128k)"

Soldato
I can't wait much longer for my copy! Seeing all these mods and stuff I just want to jump in and play!

Just checked my Amazon, delivery forwards a day, woo!

jv7kz.png

Shouldn't be a long wait, off to see Skyfall today then spend tomorrow completing ACII before it arrives :)

Last edited:
Soldato
If you can be bothered to go through the German mod site that Mr Krugga suggested here there are a lot of people unhappy with the maps in game and are looking to change it and make it more realistic, this would be great but is it possible, I mean the detail just for London alone would be insane.

Soldato
Damaged engine. Says needs a service. Where do I go for that?

F7 (I think), call the emergency service.

If you can be bothered to go through the German mod site that Mr Krugga suggested here there are a lot of people unhappy with the maps in game and are looking to change it and make it more realistic, this would be great but is it possible, I mean the detail just for London alone would be insane.

More authentic, yes. Realistic, no. They're not gonna make it in a 1:1 scale, it's not possible. And I doubt the UK cities will be much more detailed, most modders focus on the central Europe, as those areas severely lack attention from SCS. Germany and Poland are the ones that will surely be expanded, with some other surrounding countries to follow, but for all I know, most modders don't have the UK in mind.

Last edited:
Soldato

Tbh I should think if they do it they would focus on Germany first, but even then I don't mind! Even if the roads in the UK aren't exact, as long as they're resemblant, not exact, I would be happy :D

Back
Top Bottom