DPD Appointed New Couriers for Overclockers UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godfather
Godfather
DPD appointed new couriers for Overclockers UK.

As part of our commitment to constantly improve customer service I am delighted to announce that with immediate effect DPD are now the official courier of Overclockers UK.

DPD were selected because of their outstanding performance within the computer trade and in particular their reliability of service and enhanced parcel handling resulting in greatly reduced damage claims. I am happy to report that a number of our delivery options have reduced in price and for heavy consignments the reduction is substantial.

All UK and UK Offshore delivery options are now live with DPD International being added this morning.

Soldato
Good move, always had terrible service from DHL. Still waiting for a delivery from DHL that should have been here last thursday. :(

We use DPD at my work and never had any problems.

Permabanned
Delivery is what put me off buying from OcUK for a while, I ordered a shuttle which cost £21 to post to NI, it took two weeks to arrive. Suffice to say people weren't helpful on the phone either regarding tracking, I'm due for an order soon so I hope this crowd are good!

Soldato
Any idea where i can find my closest DPD depot? would like to know where my parcel goes if i miss the delivery.

Can't seem to find a list of depots on their site.

Associate
FWIW quick bit of googling seems to indicate DPD is a new name for Parceline.

There website seems to be devoid of any info of where there depots are (I normally work on the basis that as I'll probably end up having to pick up from there its useful to know that there is a depot in Bristol) ... again google to the rescue and find they are in the centre of Bristol ... DHL had the advantage of being almost on my way to work!

... and of course, google reveals loads of people complaining about missed deliveries etc etc :rolleyes:

Associate
[Cas];13651569 said:
There are going to be people complaining about everything. No one can get something 100% right.

or to come over all Shakepearean "the evil men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their bones" :D

Soldato
Good move I thought going with DHL@Home was a step backward from Citylink (never had a problem with Citylink), as DHL generally used to send anybody in there own car to deliver my packages and I thought it was a bit odd especially from a security point of view.

You've made the right choice binning DHL, we use DPD at work too and we've never had a problem with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom