Poll: Sack Race 2015/16

Who's getting it first?

• Total voters
Soldato
Ok, with only a few days left until the big kick-off now is the time to predict whom you think will face the exit door first.

Seems like a tough one to call, not that I predicted correctly last season...:D

Arsenal - Wenger
Aston Villa - Sherwood
Bournemouth - Howe
Chelsea - Mourinho
Crystal Palace - Pardew
Everton - Martinez
Leicester City - Ranieri
Liverpool - Rodgers
Man City - Pellegrini
Man Utd - Van Gaal
Newcastle - McClaren
Norwich City - Neil
Southampton - Koeman
Stoke City - Hughes
Sunderland - Advocaat
Swansea - Monk
Tottenham - Pochettino
Watford - Sanchez Flores
West Ham - Bilic

Caporegime
Enrique Flores is probably a good call but I'm going with Steve McClaren, more out of hope than anything it winds me up the way he sits in the stand with his telephone to the bench.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm torn between Bilic (West Ham have been dire so far) and McClaren as I'm not sure Newcastle fans will take to an Ex-Boro manager.

Also worth a shout is Martinez as Everton have steadily regressed since he took over.

Soldato
Watford went through about 469 managers last season and got promoted, can't imagine they'll last more than a few games at a time this season when Watford are not winning the league :p

Soldato
After seeing Liverpools first 7 away games I think there's a good chance that it will be Rodgers. He is going to have to start incredibly well to keep the pressure off and with that run of games it is going to be tough.

Soldato
It's actually very hard to call. I think Liverpool will give Bren until at least the end of the season unless they find themselves in some kind of relegation battle, which is extremely unlikely.

Of the top teams I could only really see City panicking, but then I think Pelle will do enough to keep himself in the seat until the end, at which point they'll most likely do away with him instead. :p

Back
Top Bottom