Poll: The EU Referendum: What Will You Vote? (New Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It'll be interesting to see how this has changed. I was surprised - and pleased - at the last poll but my impression is that the country is swinging slightly towards the Leave side and I think that same shift is reflected in this forum.

Caporegime
It'll be interesting to see how this has changed. I was surprised - and pleased - at the last poll but my impression is that the country is swinging slightly towards the Leave side and I think that same shift is reflected in this forum.

Bear in mind that this is a generally pro eu forum too and it was very close!

Associate

No swing here, been "Out" from day one.

Although it will be interesting to see the change in the results and views, if any.

Soldato
Re this video that was linked in the last thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRKOr_RhdyA

I'm pleased the UK representative identified that they are using the stick to keep the members in the voluntary club. I suspect on the event of an exit vote, that the other members will be very difficult to arrange terms with. So much so, that an actual exit will be unlikely. Our leaders wouldn't take us out of the EU at the detriment to the UK economy and free trade and passporting of UK financial services to the EU will need to be a part of that. There is also little point in leaving the EU if we have to keep freedom of movement and if the contributions to the EU budget plus the rebate reimbursements are close to or in excess of our current contributions.

There is only one good answer.

Well, there are 2 good answers. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who will not give this vote the time it requires to make an informed decision.

Soldato
Well, there are 2 good answers. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who will not give this vote the time it requires to make an informed decision.

The economic benefits of IN need to be spelled out numerically for the masses. Right now it's all threats.
I was on the fence but now I want out.

Soldato
I'm not really knowledgeable enough on this subject, but I wonder what would happen to people like me, I've been in UK for over 10 years now, working, learning etc.

Would the fact that I'm from a different EU country effect me in a lot of ways? say, when it comes to work(benefits/rights), freedom of movement etc?

Soldato
The economic benefits of IN need to be spelled out numerically for the masses. Right now it's all threats.
I was on the fence but now I want out.

This is the same argument that came up in the Scottish referendum, it is not the place of the party that remains to bribe the leaving one. Leaving creates economic risks, it is this that needs to be addressed. Staying is voting for continuing on the track for a United States of Europe.

Associate
Cheers for the new poll.

Out now.

Have abit of faith that we, the 5th largest economy, can go it alone. Have abit of faith that British enterprises, British workers and British services are competitive and wanted beyond the EU, that we can make out own laws, our own trade deals and yes even our own immigration policy.

Or am I giving us too much credit and we need Brussels to guide us in the "right" direction.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom