First Time Water - Patience [Parvum S2.0]

Associate
Looks like you're doing a great job for your first attempt, maybe this hardline stuff isn't as difficult to do as I've convinced myself it is :)

Soldato
OP
So as i said previously, i just didn't like the look of the 3x 90 degree fittings on the CPU block and only having 1 fan on my top rad. So i decided to change the piping up. AGAIN.

ugPwZ5dl.jpg

mpBEMIwl.jpg

I changed the Res feed to the bottom because i couldn't figure out how i would fill it. :D

UideS60l.jpg

All pipes in.

RHx2yApl.jpg

V5VTxbsl.jpg

x8wdQBel.jpg

So it's time to start filling. Never done this before so the whole experience was 'fun' to say the least.

m3tMqOrl.jpg

4B58K4Hl.jpg

I had a slight leak on the rad above the res. I forgot to tighten the fitting! No leaks at all. Left over night.

I have a few kinks in my bends which my OCD is kicking in. So i will change these when i do a water change and/or when my GFX card comes. Other than that, its running great. I am slowly clocking up although i am needing to waiting for a PWM extension so only the top rad fans are working and the pump is on the default settings. Once these are all plugged in and talking to each other i will feel much better.

On the desk as it stands.

rF3qxrql.jpg

Soldato
OP
Little update.

Sleeved mobo cables.

oske1O9l.jpg

yoAEUfIl.jpg

8YV4haSl.jpg

Looks much better, although can't see it properly with the pump being in the way. It adds some colour though so i'm happy about that.

xGzSVqgl.jpg

My fan splitter arrived too. Now my pump and all rad fans are set on PWM and its super silent. Cannot get over how quiet it actually is!

I also did a little bit of overclocking. Currently on a 12 hour prime at 4.7ghz @ 1.35v running 56-59c. So far so good :D

Soldato
Joe, what braids, combs and plugs did you use? I'm going to be doing some custom cables but I've never bought them before so don't want to end up with the wrong stuff.

It looks quite time consuming, but the different colours you have there give it a nice personal touch I think.

Back
Top Bottom