Custom Parvum R1 <<<<<< Kinetic Energy >>>>>>

Associate
OP
Log Update

wukk5w.jpg

Sorry for lack of updates, im waiting for the case still which will be another couple of weeks away as we made a few changes, which i can't wait to share to you all, Also money has been tight and i'm still getting the Hardware together, but i did get a few bits of Hardware so thought i'd do a few pics.

2ic367c.jpg

of8wmr.jpg

10zs0g2.jpg

4qm0eo.jpg

ic3913.jpg

b85pck.jpg

drdthf.jpg

1417hpk.jpg

m7f42d.jpg

1129blt.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Your not the only one, its been along time coming, but its nearly ready to show, once the final design given ok, it should only take a couple of weeks before its cut. :)

I love Parvum cases so much ! Cant wait to see it come to life. I just ordered an M1 with a few tweaks my self should be with me in say 4 weeks!

Associate
OP
I love Parvum cases so much ! Cant wait to see it come to life. I just ordered an M1 with a few tweaks my self should be with me in say 4 weeks!

I know sometimes you can wait abit longer than expected for Parvum Case's, but its so worth it, also any problems you have , a quick email to the guy's and its sorted, top service. :)

Associate
I know sometimes you can wait abit longer than expected for Parvum Case's, but its so worth it, also any problems you have , a quick email to the guy's and its sorted, top service. :)

I love the look of the Parvum cases too, and the wait is definitely worth it. They are a bit busy at the moment however as my L1 case is 2 months since ordering and counting as of tomorrow...

Associate
OP
I love the look of the Parvum cases too, and the wait is definitely worth it. They are a bit busy at the moment however as my L1 case is 2 months since ordering and counting as of tomorrow...

Im sure it won't be to much longer of a wait, and yes there always busy, there is a big demand for their case's and to right. :)

Associate
Thanks for the input ian, im not sure without testing it tbh, may have to have a re-think then. What mem in the corsair dom plat would you suggest.

Mads1 did you get to the point of testing this ram kit with the mobo?
It is listed on the EVGA website as being compatible but wondered if you'd got around to trying it yet?
I ask as my finger is hovering over the trigger of this board and ram combination.

Associate
Mads1 did you get to the point of testing this ram kit with the mobo?
It is listed on the EVGA website as being compatible but wondered if you'd got around to trying it yet?
I ask as my finger is hovering over the trigger of this board and ram combination.

I have the Dominator Platinum Champion in the Micro 2 but just run it at 3200 Mhz as I don't really bother O/Clocking.

Back
Top Bottom