***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
Got a 204 AUG from completing Falcon Lost earlier, very easily done with a good group, even without mics.

Still got nowhere with the new Incursion though, annoyingly.

Soldato
Picked up something like seven or eight set pieces tonight just by running the HVT's :)
kmtek, just keep doing the story missions, you'll get weapons that will upgrade your current stuff or buy blueprints/weapons from safe house vendors and the base.

Soldato
Seems to take 20+ attempts to get into a decent group thats not already started. Managed to do the new incursion again but I really cant be doing with sitting for 40mins waiting for the stars to align etc...

Associate
Tried running Clear Sky with two different groups of randoms last night, didn't get past the fuse part either try :(

Was funny listening to some young Irish lad swearing and loosing his temper each and every time the mortars went off lol.

Soldato
I've gone on about it a lot but last night i finally got a green from a challenging mission! But in the spirit of being me I'm still disappointed as it wasn't one i wanted. :D I think it was a Predators Mark piece? I could do with some more 182/204 weapons to be honest.

Soldato
The four Lonestar pieces I'm currently using are great for removing reloads, it's far faster to just switch weapons after emptying the clip :)

Soldato
The four Lonestar pieces I'm currently using are great for removing reloads, it's far faster to just switch weapons after emptying the clip :)

I do like the sound of that but I'm not sure I'd want to use four pieces to get it. I was thinking of running 3 strikers and 3 final measure to get:

+20% enemy armour damage
+50% critical hit damage
+50% exotic damage resistance
+15% protection from elites

Associate
I do like the sound of that but I'm not sure I'd want to use four pieces to get it. I was thinking of running 3 strikers and 3 final measure to get:

+20% enemy armour damage
+50% critical hit damage
+50% exotic damage resistance
+15% protection from elites

That is a sweet setup! It would be interesting to see the stats for DPS, toughness and Electronics.

Associate
I've gone on about it a lot but last night i finally got a green from a challenging mission! But in the spirit of being me I'm still disappointed as it wasn't one i wanted. :D I think it was a Predators Mark piece? I could do with some more 182/204 weapons to be honest.

We ran the new Incursion twice and picked up some pretty decent 204 weapons.

Soldato
That is a sweet setup! It would be interesting to see the stats for DPS, toughness and Electronics.

All i need to do us obtain 1 more strikers piece and 3 more final measures... :o:p:D However i have enough Phoenix credits to by 2 or 3 of the above so hopefully i'll have that setup ASAP. My stats with 2 sentrys and 2 tacticians is 150000/120000/20000 however i can get the 150000 up to 180000 if i use my M44 sniper. Once I've got those gear pieces i really need to concentrate on getting blueprints for magazines, optics, muzzles etc as i'm having to share the best over my primary secondary's right now so they both take a slight penalty.

We ran the new Incursion twice and picked up some pretty decent 204 weapons.

I was hoping to try that and see what drops. As always it depends what randoms i get dropped with i guess as my mates are still off playing Destiny. It doesn't help that I'm kind of being lured a bit by Iron Banner this week too... :cool:

Associate
My DPS/tanky build at the moment consists of 3 striker, 2 last call and some lone star 240 gloves. Could change to savage gloves if needed

With the above and the BOO Aug equipped the stats are
241k/327k/12k

Still prefer the skill/tactician build in a group though.

Associate
Loving the update so far, had absolute riot in the DZ last night. Hopefully it stays like this, loot everywhere :D

Picked up a few 204 weapons but with poor talents, looted a monstrous 182 First Wave Vector though - Brutal, Deadly, Unforgiving!

Soldato
My DPS/tanky build at the moment consists of 3 striker, 2 last call and some lone star 240 gloves. Could change to savage gloves if needed

With the above and the BOO Aug equipped the stats are
241k/327k/12k

Still prefer the skill/tactician build in a group though.

Woah! Those are some nice stats! I still cant figure out how to get mine that much higher as i can make some grow a fair bit but always at the expense of others. :confused: Its even more annoying that my golds are generally better than my greens but the greens give me the talents I'm after. :D

Associate
I tell a lie I think its 2 final measure rather than last call.

Yeah only got some of the drops yesterday in DZ06. I think most of that layout is probably 240's.
The holster dropped for me yesterday and that was a nice 240 three talent one, think I was using a 214 piece before.

The Aug is a beast as well but it was the BOO one as I didn't get the blueprint. DPS will be loads lower for sniper etc. If I swapped out the last call for sentry then DPS would increase but my sentry drops aren't the best (and I would lose the 50% Exotic Damage Resilience). The Skill power is a bit low though and heals don't do much

The DZ201+ and in DZ 05/06 is the place to get drops now though

Associate
I'm still running 3 sentry and 3 strikers, 197k/212k/11k. Need to farm some more new gear sets and do a test on what's viable.

Running the DZ is hairy scary solo, did pick up 3 sealed caches. Plenty of gold div tech in each and one 182 weapon.

Back
Top Bottom