case for 2x 360 rads but not too big!

Associate
Guys and Gals
anyone recommend a case that will fit a 360 rad in both top and front, as well as a pump/res combo XRES 100 I think it is and a couple of 3.5 + 2 2.5 drives that isn't huge and has good stealth- she- my youngest sister- is wanting me to build her a rig for her birthday-
Micro ATX mobo as well but happy to use a reasonable size case if it will hide as much as possible
BUdget upto £200 ish but any penny saved will be used to upgrade other things

Thank you for any suggestions:D

Associate
OP
system is a 6700k with GTX Titan X, overclocked of course, on a Z170m Mortar mobo, 16GB Corsair Ram I think- it's her current rig but she has an AIO cooler on the cpu and nothing on the Titan yet
Looking to get a black case with all black fittings- she loves AC/DC and Back in Black being her fav album

Associate
system is a 6700k with GTX Titan X, overclocked of course, on a Z170m Mortar mobo, 16GB Corsair Ram I think- it's her current rig but she has an AIO cooler on the cpu and nothing on the Titan yet
Looking to get a black case with all black fittings- she loves AC/DC and Back in Black being her fav album

Bit OTT 2 360's to cool this, you could go for this. With Glass or alloy sides.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-enthoo-evolv-atx-glass-mid-tower-case-black-ca-054-pt.html

Associate
If you look at the evolv do be careful about rad selection as generally only two slim 360 rads will fit or at the very least one slim and one 45mm rad.

Associate
OP
I think the Define S gives more options as it can fit all the SDD/HDD at the rear and give enough room for a 360 rad in the front and leave the bottom mounting point for the pump & reservoir
Only thing I don't like is that there is no psu shroud so might have to get inventive with something

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom