*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Associate
IMG_5804.jpg
That is so geeky... I LOVE IT!!!:D:D

Associate
Thanks for the kind comments.

The keyboard is a logitech K750. I used glass Mayhems tubing and found it very easy to work with. My rig is extremely quite to the point where I check the water flow to make sure its working. The fan noise increases when gaming, but its not distracting at all.

I will stick some photo's of my man cave up when I get time, I display my radio controlled tanks, planes and helicopters in there along with my Hot Toys 12" figures, movie helmets etc..

Associate
Swapped cases over from a Corsair 650D to a 540. Also repaired (couple of small chips in the plastic) and painted the front & top grills to match my cables.

KNNkOvu.jpg
WsYrkWr.jpg

Associate
My upgraded setup. Basically swapped parts out over 2 months. Corsair 400C, MSI Carbon Pro Mobo, 6600K, Cryorig H7, EVGA G2 PSU and some random HyperX DDR4 RAM.

Just waiting on a step-up from the 980Ti FTW to a 1080 SC, but that'll take a while.

9yFyFdl.jpg
wqwlPfb.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Well after last nights efforts.... of my new DDC pump deciding to fail after only 2 days and I didn't notice until my PC BSOD. I checked my temps etc and the fluid was almost at boiling point, it had actually cracked the pump top and/or res soemwhere.

So 11pm last night I wasn't happy... draining it all down and I've gone back to my trusty XSPC D5 pump and tall res.

I have re-done the layout of the loop and I think its better now and my temps are now 5 degrees less on both GPUs and my CPU (maybe due to more fluid in the loop as well as a new layout)

Here is the change.

2016-07-04%2013.43.54.jpg

Back
Top Bottom