Coolermaster Cosmos 2

Associate
Ive had this case since Dec 2015 when upgraded from my old sct775 build to my new X99.

DSCF0364_zpsqehgx8fq.jpg

The case is huge as most pc enthusiasts will know already and it weighs 21 kilos empty, the build quality is what you would expect from a case that's costs £300, everything is beautifully engineered.

During the build I found cable management is easy due to the room available at the back of the case, the only issue I had was the corsair h110i GT would not fit directly into the case due to the screws for the handles protruding into the rear of the case, to solve this i had to space the cooler away using some plastic spacers and 35 mm screws.

DSCF0407_zpsq1htt68g.jpg

DSCF0367_zpsgwrmab3m.jpg

DSCF0400_zpsa1cqnney.jpg

DSCF0398_zpsxjqyav82.jpg

The case has a built in fan controller although there are only 3 speeds but I just leave it on the 2nd setting the stock fans are quiet enough not to be noticed the H110 fans are louder.

To finish definitely worth the money if you want the build quality and looks, i certainly don't regret buying it:)

It would have been nice if Coolermaster had offered a windowed side for this case.

Associate
Thanks

The controller seems to do its job and my temps are always low, the fans in the case seem ok and quiet enough, the H110 fans are louder and suffer from the usual click but this disappears at higher speeds. If I did replace them which fans would be a better alternative?

Back
Top Bottom