• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon 7970 Benchmarks

Associate
whatever it isTake it with a pinch of salt

7970bench.jpg

Caporegime
This 7970 is looking like the card to get early doors.

At least if this one picture is anything to go by. :D

I better start saving, got a feeling this ones gonna cost around £300 and thats around £150 over what i can afford.

Soldato
I better start saving, got a feeling this ones gonna cost around £300 and thats around £150 over what i can afford.

If Nvidia don't have a reply until the summer as reported, expect it to be 5870 pricing all over again, £350/80+.

I would take the results with a bag of salt though, probably someones guesstimation!

Soldato
It appears to be that time of year ago where some arse decides it's a good idea to make up a graph so that the GPU boizzz get stirred up over some hot air ;)

(I'm not saying you're the arse op. Just that the graph looks fake from somewhere)

Back
Top Bottom