Custom Loop Guide - How to Watercool your PC

Associate
You mentioned in the OP that an XSPC 750 Dual Bay reservoir kit has a pump basically as good as a D5 or DDC...

Is that true because there is a substantial price difference between say an XSPC D5 bay combo and the XSPC 750?

Associate
you may want to add to OP, to check the pump works before building the loop or starting anything.

I had a fright when I got to the end and first ever time I switched the pump on and it was dead.... (luckily swapped PSU and it worked)

but ive heard horror stories of people building complex loops about to leak test and the pump didn't work lol

Associate
How much would cost whole set to watercool hd 7990 with i5 3570k,excluding cost of waterblock for gpu?
Would my case have enough space for watercooling equipment?
thanks

Associate
Great guide, made me understand more about watercooling and when I do my second build in the future, I may do watercooling. Thanks for the Info.

Associate
This is going to be so bloody useful in a few weeks time when I'm putting my first loop together, thanks so much dude!

Associate
You don't say whether it needs to be distilled water or just normal tap water to rinse your new stuff. I asked in my.own thread and it was suggested not to use tap water.

going to be refering this a lot Tomorrow.

Any advice for a drain?

Back
Top Bottom