** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Associate
OP
New improved Dyes now rolling out across the whole colour range. I have been working hard on our new formulas for quite some time and now we have all the final ingredients on hand and the new formula is all done and dusted. We will roll them into the new coolants and products for yet another improvement.

When you use the new dyes you find they disperse in a system much faster and easier and even some are much stronger than before.

They also fix some past issues users have picked up on :).

Soldato
Nice :) It is great we have a British company who constantly strives to bring the very best for us and never gives up looking for even ore improvements.

I salute you you Mayhems I use your products and I'm proud to do so.

well said - another very satisfied user of mayhems products. Keep up the great work/advances guys.

Associate
OP
Yes if you watch the labels you'll see pastel has gone up to version 4 (v4) top right hand corner on labels. This denotes the change. OCUK have a high turnover rate on products so chances are high they will have stock of any of the latest versions. What you need to remember though some colors sell faster than other so some will take a while to change. Also its down to stock rotation of suppliers.

Associate
Yes if you watch the labels you'll see pastel has gone up to version 4 (v4) top right hand corner on labels. This denotes the change. OCUK have a high turnover rate on products so chances are high they will have stock of any of the latest versions. What you need to remember though some colors sell faster than other so some will take a while to change. Also its down to stock rotation of suppliers.

Apart from Aurora is there any way to get a gold coolant would kind of want it to be long lasting.

Soldato
Quick question. I had a few problems (Dye dropping out of the mix and sticking to inside of tubing) with the Grey mix you guys suggest on youtube which was handled by your support. I have run the coolant you supplied for a few months but really wanna go back to the grey.

I understand you have revised some of the dyes and coolants.

Do you still stand by the Pastel white + Red and Emerald green or is there another way to go about it? I did email you guys about it asking if there was any possibility of a custom pre mix or something but had no reply.

Associate
OP
Mayhems UV Opaque Tubing

Mayhems UV Opaque Tubing is extremely versatile with new ’Polymer Additives’ that do not leach plasticizers into the system. The chemical makeup of Mayhems new coloured tubing has never been used before and is a brand new concept by Mayhems Solutions LTD and is fully REACH complaint. Mayhems Opaque Tubing has been tested in systems reaching temperatures of up to 90c and liquid heat internal temperatures of 65c+. The UV White tubing has extreme flexibility and can easily take heat loads way beyond other brands and keep its elasticity. Mayhems Opaque tubing has an excellent bend radius suited to liquid cooling systems.

4vmons.jpg

Mayhems Coloured tubing will also partially acts as a catcher by absorbing soluble residue stopping it reaching and fouling the system. This is a very unique feature and will aid in prolonging the liquid of the coolant within the system and also the life of the PC liquid cooling parts.

jinard.jpg

This is Tubing is developed, produced and made in the Britain entirely utilising British manufacturing techniques and knowledge.

wrhlck.jpg

Release colours are UV Reactive White followed by UV Reactive Red and UV Reactive Blue in sizes 13mm ID / 19mm OD, 10mm ID / 13mm OD, 10mm ID / 16mm OD.

3582xsm.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Mayhems UV Opaque Tubing
Mayhems UV Opaque Tubing is extremely versatile with new ’Polymer Additives’ that do not leach plasticizers into the system. The chemical makeup of Mayhems new coloured tubing has never been used before and is a brand new concept by Mayhems Solutions LTD and is fully REACH complaint. Mayhems Opaque Tubing has been tested in systems reaching temperatures of up to 90c and liquid heat internal temperatures of 65c+. The UV White tubing has extreme flexibility and can easily take heat loads way beyond other brands and keep its elasticity. Mayhems Opaque tubing has an excellent bend radius suited to liquid cooling systems.
Mayhems Coloured tubing will also partially acts as a catcher by absorbing soluble residue stopping it reaching and fouling the system. This is a very unique feature and will aid in prolonging the liquid of the coolant within the system and also the life of the PC liquid cooling parts.
This is Tubing is developed, produced and made in the Britain entirely utilising British manufacturing techniques and knowledge.
Release colours are UV Reactive White followed by UV Reactive Red and UV Reactive Blue in sizes 13mm ID / 19mm OD, 10mm ID / 13mm OD, 10mm ID / 16mm OD.
And I just bought the clear tubing as well :(

Associate
A quick question for Mayhem.sorry if its already been asked.

Could you advise on the long term plan of your biocide products, i came across an article that states biocides are being phased out if containing formaldehyde over a certain ppm.
I can't find the agreed ppm level as yet so it could be years from now when its enforceable or even agreed.

Just interesting to see if there is an alternative chemical out there for peeps to use on their systems

Associate
I guess Mayhem spokespeople still on holiday or their products don't contain formaldehyde?

Just hoping that water cooling people out there don't get their supply cut off unexpectedly.

Associate
Taken from their website so i wouldn't say it's harmless.
Occupational hygiene – Avoid ingestion, inhalation, skin and eye contact.

The msds for biocide extreme is not in clp format either (legal obligation since June 2015)and strangely states only copper sulphate and crtric acid as ingredients, not really a biocide product if all ingredients accounted for - misleading but safer i guess.

IT's a few 100k to register biocides on the register and thats for each implementation - ie water cooling, preservation etc.

Wonder what universities and hospitals will preserve body parts with once formaldehyde is banned?

Associate
OP
I have been very very bizzy with work. Sales have gone up which takes me away from posting how ever ..

15hlqf.jpg

We have been working hard, this will be released in March.

Back
Top Bottom