****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Associate
I am not at that mission yet but it sounds like something lower tier might be better for it. T29 or T32. Maybe even the O-I.

I struggled with that for a while, trying with T29, ST-1 etc, got it done about a week after getting O-I. It was hard to get both the damage and the blocked in the same game.

A lot of the missions are easy with the right tank and some are very hard without the right tank.

Soldato
I've quit again, which is a shame because I was nearly at the Firefly and was enjoying my stable of tanks. My game stutters every few seconds and I get massive lag spikes a few times per game. There are lots of similar cases online and no solutions. I've tried everything I can think of and I don't get this problem with other games. Oh well!

Soldato
I am so struggling with HT mission - 12 I think - Bounce more than 3 x your HP and do 2K dmg.

Unlocked a VK-B and came close several times (single shot bounce required) only to be flanked and killed :mad::mad::

for T55A I am on
LT 15
MT 15
HT 12 & 15

TD - Done
Arty - Done

I did it in the VK-B in my second try, had very good luck having a game with no arty and dumb heavies on the enemy team lol :D

Managed to do HT-15 without honors 5 or 6 times whilst also grinding though the light tank missions. I hate light tanks so really didn't want to do them. It was either that or manage MT-15 and HT-15 with honors but still managed to do all 15 light tank missions before managing the other 2.

The 260 missions are pretty much the same just with more required. Looking through them I can't help to think that I basically managed them all already whilst doing the T-55A missions because each time I competed one it was by quite a large margin.

The hardest missions were MT-15 and LT-15. LT-15 needs the right MM and the right map, then your team needs to be smart enough to shoot the people you spot. MT-15 was hard simply getting in a battle with 2 higher tier TDs, then have them go to the same kind of area I was in. I finally managed this in my Cromwell, killed a Ferdi and a T28 (sat behind them pew pewing them) :)

Soldato
I do wonder if I'm the only weirdo out there who prefers the 105mm gun on the E75. My stats actually started to get worse after I got the top gun and tempted to go back. While I gain 21mm of penetration and larger calibre, I lose out on just over 10% DPM as well as considerable aim time and accuracy buffs. Greater rate of fire also used to allow me to track targets and keep them pinned which was very helpful against faster mediums.

Soldato
I do wonder if I'm the only weirdo out there who prefers the 105mm gun on the E75. My stats actually started to get worse after I got the top gun and tempted to go back. While I gain 21mm of penetration and larger calibre, I lose out on just over 10% DPM as well as considerable aim time and accuracy buffs. Greater rate of fire also used to allow me to track targets and keep them pinned which was very helpful against faster mediums.

But E-75 is a good side scraper where you often trade shots so you want your shot to do more damage and have more chance to pen than the enemies shot. There is also the fear factor, no one likes being hit for over 500dmg, but they will take a bigger risk when it is less.

Associate
I struggled with that for a while, trying with T29, ST-1 etc, got it done about a week after getting O-I. It was hard to get both the damage and the blocked in the same game.

A lot of the missions are easy with the right tank and some are very hard without the right tank.

You Sir have saved my sanity:p..... I had the O-I but never played it....omg...a few days of trying, getting the right match....and coming mighty close several times...I just did it in a Tier 7 match on Himmlesdorf, master tanker too :eek::):D;)

Blocked 3670 dmg, dished out 2875 dmg, survived and won the battle....amazing.

Last edited:
Associate
Nicely done ade

Well my time is coming to a end in my current clan it seems :(

Sad times, but onwards to a better place it seem.

Almost 500 twitch followers, and Youtube is growing great aswell :)

Still got td15 outstanding as well - but I think for now, the less I think about it, the betetr for me

Soldato
After few weeks went to play a game yesterday, without prem (always had prem acc).
OK. The game is rigged as hell against those who do not have prem acc.

M53/55 which I have almost 1600 battles, and had opponents bouncing High Explosive shots on the following tanks IS7, E50, IS3.

While two premium High Explosive shots, splash hit multiple tanks doing 0 damage but taking out crew members......

In contrary when I had premium (5+ years now), a single HE shot on the above tanks could have removed a good HP chunk and in the case of the E50, could have one shotted it, or setting it on fire.

I rest my case. Going to play something different.

Soldato
I feel like an absolute king whenever I get a few free days of premium, insane how much more money you end up making and experience to boot. Game does get quite unsustainable the higher you get in the tiers.

Soldato
Well bought this months PC Gamer for the freebie tank and 1 day premium, specifically says it is for existing players, code doesn't work and WG answered the support ticket saying it isn't for existing players. What a joke.

Associate
I bought it - I'm grinding the tokens out slowly - aiming to get 3 or 4 of them back at least so it makes it worth while then

Got Rusha so far, chasing kills in the UK line and zee Germans

Did a review as well on youtube - but got roasted for it as a decided to eb honest and tell people that I had choosen not to do the t44 rouet to the 140 etc as I saw someone when I was starting out get realy annoyed at the t44 and decied to go the other route, but that I enjoyed playing the 44-100 prem.

They missed the pointt hat I also said I think I was wrong not to go that way aswell though

Last edited:
Associate
Probably a question for TC - what is the best way to upload a WoT replay to YouTube?

(I've just had a decent carry in the T54E1 on mines and someone in game asked for the replay).

Associate
Prij

Replays upload on wotreplay.com - it links to the war gamming single sign in so its easy to sign on.

Youtube videos - I use OBS to record the replay then create into windows movie makes and save for High Def

Soldato
"I Mastered The Tank Destroyer!" mission looks pretty tasty but the only tank that qualifies for it is my long forgotten Jagdtiger. Today is going to be a very long day.

Associate
I have to wonder why I even bothered installing this on my "new" computer since it seems that almost every match I've played was loaded with people who have failed their way to the mid and higher tiers as there wasn't a time when over half the team had been wiped out in short order, and I'm not a good player but I was surviving a lot longer then a lot of these idiots but there was one match on derpenburg where I was surprised that a victory even came out of it as 13 tanks lemming trained towards the corner of fail leaving me in an STA-1 and a single TD to cover the other side of the map (and my contribution was to be used as cannon fodder for the enemy pigs), not to mention the idiots who don't know how the spotting mechanics currently work.

Rant over, and it'll probably be a lot longer before I go back into WoT again.

Associate
I have to wonder why I even bothered installing this on my "new" computer since it seems that almost every match I've played was loaded with people who have failed their way to the mid and higher tiers as there wasn't a time when over half the team had been wiped out in short order, and I'm not a good player but I was surviving a lot longer then a lot of these idiots but there was one match on derpenburg where I was surprised that a victory even came out of it as 13 tanks lemming trained towards the corner of fail leaving me in an STA-1 and a single TD to cover the other side of the map (and my contribution was to be used as cannon fodder for the enemy pigs), not to mention the idiots who don't know how the spotting mechanics currently work.

Rant over, and it'll probably be a lot longer before I go back into WoT again.

I too am on the verge of once again giving up on the game. Perhaps this is what addiction really is...you know its bad for your health (blood pressure, mood and broken peripherals) yet you keep returning and playing one more game in the hope that teamwork prevails, only to be disappointed every single time.
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom