CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Very weird one for me.

Start up CS:go as normal - however when in the menu screen i noticed a lot of mouse lag.....moving and it was reacting slowly and taking time to move to where I wanted.

Never had this before, been zero changes to mouse/hardware etc. No issues in windows/overwatch/other steam games etc.

Any ideas?

Had the same :confused:

Also, Anyone noticed when looking on Steam profiles the font has changed? (For me anyway) all after the Windows update.

Associate
Guys we just purchased a 10 slot 128 tick server. If anyone is up for a game feel free to join us.

We can have any gametype you fancy + as its unranked we can have a bit of fun and not worry so much about ranks and so on.

Teamspeak address is 85.236.101.154:10197

Hope to see some of you there :)

This staying dead Keeno or will it be back?

Associate
So just my nvidia experiance updated and changed my digital resolution to 1440p for some reason. Also the game still feels choppy as hell, xbox dvr was disabled ages ago and still runs like poop! Seems to feel stuttery/choppy mainly when im strafing whilst going forward.
Anyone esle have this?
Im on 144hz and it feels like im ruinning about 40fps, been doing this since becore my nvidia update.

Last edited:
Associate
So just my nvidia experiance updated and changed my digital resolution to 1440p for some reason. Also the game still feels choppy as hell, xbox dvr was disabled ages ago and still runs like poop! Seems to feel stuttery/choppy mainly when im strafing whilst going forward.
Anyone esle have this?
Im on 144hz and it feels like im ruinning about 40fps, been doing this since becore my nvidia update.

You haven't defaulted to full screen windowed by any chance?

BTW we are maybe getting out 10 man server going soon if anyone is up for it?

Soldato
2 games of mm last night and 1 cheaterand 1 global smurf (said he was boosting his mates account), decided to sign up for a month of esea instead.

Associate
2 games of mm last night and 1 cheaterand 1 global smurf (said he was boosting his mates account), decided to sign up for a month of esea instead.

I've been thinking about signing up for esea but my only fear was if we can get enough to sign up, I really don't want to solo q on that. Is there a ranking system or could I get thrown in with globals ??

Soldato
I've been thinking about signing up for esea but my only fear was if we can get enough to sign up, I really don't want to solo q on that. Is there a ranking system or could I get thrown in with globals ??

Unless you are at least a DMG (a good DMG), you will just get your ass handed to you in ESEA (or at least this was the case last year).

That said with the way MM has gone, I am sure there are far more lower skill players playing ESEA now. There is a ranking system called RWS (round win score) RWS explained

edit...Also, the ESEA meta is aim duels style pug play so if you want to play correctly, it's not for you. If you wanna out aim everyone, ESEA is for you ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I solo'd and lost 2 but the other teams were just really good. We're close games though. Most of the team were dmg or le but everything was better, better comms, English speaking, no cheating. I'm happy to pay and solo q if needs be just for the improvements. I'm not.pro, don't plan to be pro but don't wanna play against cheaters.

The smurf guy (well he said he was a smurf) had 54kills.

The other cheating guy had a similar amount of kills but pretty much just used a deagle. 100℅ headshot rate and through doors without peaking.

That was prime mm too.

Associate
I solo'd and lost 2 but the other teams were just really good. We're close games though. Most of the team were dmg or le but everything was better, better comms, English speaking, no cheating. I'm happy to pay and solo q if needs be just for the improvements. I'm not.pro, don't plan to be pro but don't wanna play against cheaters.

The smurf guy (well he said he was a smurf) had 54kills.

The other cheating guy had a similar amount of kills but pretty much just used a deagle. 100℅ headshot rate and through doors without peaking.

That was prime mm too.

When bf1 is released I'll be giving this a break and hopefully come back to this later with much less cheaters.... Not holding my breath though

Associate
I'll use it, especially if we can get full 10 players. Would be good for practicing strats, as well as learning the smokes and putting them in to practice! Would also be good as a quick mess about. :D I think it's great that it wont affect my rank!

Associate
Forgot to switch it back on after making a change to it. Should be up any minute.

Bit disappointed with the uptake on it tbh, I would have thought people would be really keen to use a free server lol.

I've been on the server a few times, good for a bit of warm up but gets a bit boring in my own against bots!!

If we can fill it if would be awesome

Soldato
Forgot to switch it back on after making a change to it. Should be up any minute.

Bit disappointed with the uptake on it tbh, I would have thought people would be really keen to use a free server lol.

Have to repeat the server address every few posts if its anything like the ranks profile google list

There is a site with client trying to startup here: https://www.challengeme.gg/matches
Important thing for a decent game is finding others similarly wanting to play. People are generally obsessed with the rank or elo pts per game so anything else is a hard sell, that site above in theory is giving away skins.

Soldato
Have to repeat the server address every few posts if its anything like the ranks profile google list

There is a site with client trying to startup here: https://www.challengeme.gg/matches
Important thing for a decent game is finding others similarly wanting to play. People are generally obsessed with the rank or elo pts per game so anything else is a hard sell, that site above in theory is giving away skins.

Why don't we put it on the OP.

Back
Top Bottom