RTS game recommendation needed stat!

• Thread starter Deleted member 66701
  • Start date

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

So I'm babysitting my sisters kids tonight and I needs an RTS game to play - something in the style of Age of Empires and it needs to run on a laptop (Asus UX305) with HD5300. Downloadable via Steam preferable.

Fire away!

Soldato
I play a lot of supreme comander forged aliance on the FAF network, it's an old game but has a dedicated team giving it constant improvments and it still has a fairly big player base where you can pretty much get a 12 player game anytime day or night.

You can buy the game on steam or elsewhere but to play online and get all the latest updates like coop campain and graphics improvements u need to download the free client from faf
http://www.faforever.com

Ps not played age of empires so not sure if it's similar lol

Last edited:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

OP
Good shout on Banished - played that for most of the night - small download as well. Also played Frozen Synapse for a bit - not an RTS but a cute little strategy game nonetheless.

Soldato
Good shout on Banished - played that for most of the night - small download as well. Also played Frozen Synapse for a bit - not an RTS but a cute little strategy game nonetheless.

Yeah it's one of those "I just need a couple more people so I can farm food faster, but oh no now I'm short of firewood for the extra houses, but I can't mine fast enough to keep my loggers in axes!" Sort of games. You're always inches away from stability.

Back
Top Bottom