**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Man of Honour
My only issue is i can't fly the aircraft in this game worth a crap for some reason so not worth buying :(

The flight model is just horrific unlike BF4 that is super arcadey but atleast makes sense or something that is difficult because it was more of a sim.

Caporegime
The flight model is just horrific unlike BF4 that is super arcadey but atleast makes sense or something that is difficult because it was more of a sim.

Yeah i never got the hang of them in this game at all, bf 2 3 4 and bf1 were all pretty easy to get to grips with, this just seems un-intuitive to say the least.

Soldato
Being controller based Fighter Squadron is where I make back my money! Although I no longer get pwned in the fps parts any longer. Either everyone else is on a controller or bacta bomb spamming helps!

Associate
It's a double xp weekend.

I have just watched the force awakens, my first SW film. Maybe I made a mistake there...
Anyway, what hands are people using in this? and I just can't settle into a weapon, the projectile delay takes some getting used too.
I die so fast, yet others seem to take a beating even with the high damage rifles :confused:
Can higher ranks absorb more damage? and any way to see the rank of the players your with?

Soldato
It's a double xp weekend.

I have just watched the force awakens, my first SW film. Maybe I made a mistake there...
Anyway, what hands are people using in this? and I just can't settle into a weapon, the projectile delay takes some getting used too.
I die so fast, yet others seem to take a beating even with the high damage rifles :confused:
Can higher ranks absorb more damage? and any way to see the rank of the players your with?

Yes I have noticed that. I seem to get one shotted a few times where I have to plough a stream of plasma into them to kill them.

I put it down to me having noob weapons and perhaps a few of them having higher levels add ons etc.

Saying that I hit level 9 last night and I SEEM to be getting better at it. My KD ratio is improving.

Back
Top Bottom