*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
FFS!!

When will they learn (slight rant warning here!) BF4 was a total disaster and took well into 11 months to fix. Battlefront clearly has similar issues according to some posts here.

I really hope they pull their finger out. It's very clear they don't go through these releases with a fine tooth comb!!

Caporegime
Seems like EA have more or less become their own self-imposed venture capitalist, they will keep this release schedule until the game starts losing too many people.

At which point the company is sold off bit by bit, until Dice is just a trademark.

Caporegime
Other than some hit reg issues and the refresh rate I can't say I had any huge problems with BF4 at all. I had a few crashes but wound back my GPU OC to stock and it never crashed again. I'm looking forward to it, but it need to be either the 2142 prequel (Battlefield 2042?) or a 2142 sequel, maybe 2192 or 2242. They can't really do just another Battlefield game based around modern warfare or a few years in the future again otherwise they really will be flogging the horse after it's been reduced to a skeleton.

Soldato
I'm sure it will be full of bugs, game breaking design flaws, day 1 DLC, void of substance and content and priced at record levels but were all dancing around the question on everyone's lips! When do we pre order it?

Associate
I really enjoyed BF4, though I did buy the base game and premium when they were on offer about a year after release. Was great fun.

Think I will wait a year after release for this one too.

Soldato
Love BF4, over two years old and I still play it on a regular basis, it looks and runs fantastic, it had a few issues on release but they were sorted, better than not being sorted right?

And still two years later there's new content, just this week I've played on maps I have never played before and they were completely free.

The same cant be said for Hard Line, I regret buying it on release day but look forward to BF5 if it has the same depth as BF4 plus more

Caporegime
Personally I want to see more scale. We've had the same 64 player limit since 1942. I'd love to see a stripped back, bigger scale version of 1942. All this battle pack crap is dull.

Soldato
Bf3 was in a good state then bf4 came along and it was an unreliable mess, they took what was good and crapped all over it. The whole dlc approach ea/dice take with this series is beyond a joke, seems most people are happy paying £50 for half a game.

Back
Top Bottom