Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
Forza Horizon 3 - Release Date 27th September 2016 (23rd September for Ultimate buyers)

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/forza-horizon-3

"You’re in charge of the Horizon Festival. Customize everything, hire and fire your friends, and explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars. Make your Horizon the ultimate celebration of cars, music, and freedom of the open road. How you get there is up to you." Xbox Play Anywhere: Pre-order the digital game, and it’s yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. This does not apply for physical disc copies.

Reviews

IGN - 9.5 (XB1, no PC review yet) http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/09/20/forza-horizon-3-review

Inside Sim Racing, Day 1 review - (XB1 again until PC review is out

PC Gameplay Videos

Useful Links

https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/53r1wg/pc_players_help_me_compile_a_megathread_for/

Game updates and patch notes

Looking to find other OcUK forum members for a Cruise, joining club etc?..look no further, this list will be updated daily. Add your forum name and Gamertag to this thread and I'll update here.

OCUK/Gamertag

TonyTurbo78 - TonyTurbo78
V R - Messiah Comp1ex
FredFlint - FredFlintGTA
Psymonkee - Psymonkee
RichardH754 - RichardH754
Kalexuz - Frubesta
Mario - pushaz99
remy87 - RMgrey
VincentHanna - GAmbrose
McManicMan - Mcmanicman
digitalx - CTxE InFiNiTE
Huntyz - Huntyz
Colk71 - Colk71
OneZeoN - GreasyTopLip
Superpatsy - L3THAL SCOTSMAN
Jon20 - Hotdog2021
JakePNEFC - Jake PNEFC
SS-89 - Ap0c666
flinco - thehunchedrat
eekfek - eekfek
Parky - DPARKY01
Daftbrown - GeoffTittle
hyperseven - PrimalHellSpawn
Sega Mega Dave - SegaMegaDave75
Uncle Gravy - Uncle Gravy
Mario - pushaz99
bemaniac - bemaniac360
Waltagon - WALTAGON87
arch - archibaldy
delk - Delket
Robert - Robertus85
mooey - Mooey
ThereIs0nly0ne - VewlixTE
Swagger187 - JaCrispy 90
wellibob - wellibob

Club Details ( Will need you on my friend list to send an Invite, so send me a friend request if you want to join the club then i'll send you an Club Invite)

29287331163_24ef86f165_b.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks hot, will buy.

I dont usually like more arcade-y style racers, but a beautiful open world and the Forza customization should all be pretty amazing.

Soldato
OP
Yeah looks really good, wheel support too :)

if they have wheel support in FH3, then it can't be to far off on FM Apex.

Definite buy for me, I'm not expecting assetto corsa handling but it will undoubtedly be fun!

That's exactly what Horizon is about really, its good fun, type of game to just mess around with friends with a controller to be fair.

Soldato
Really enjoy horizon 2 on the xbone. Perfect not so serious challenging game. Unless ms drop some stupid £50 rrp on it, ill certainly be buying it.

Sort of fun I used to get from grand turisimo, and the early nfs's.

Soldato
Finally something that might rival the amazing Crew Wild Run.

Now if only MS grew some sense and released it on steam. If they make it Windows UWP exclusive, it will sell nothing and crash and burn instead. Would be a huge shame.

Back
Top Bottom