FIFA 17

Soldato
I think from FIFA 15 onwards, the Console and PC versions have been almost (if not, totally) identical. This year they're changing to the Frostbite engine, which will effect both console and PC version.

Associate
I plays FIFA 16 in over 800 games....got a gaming PC and tried it on PC

It's pretty much identical other than PC looks sharper and runs at like 200+ fps
I'll be getting new one on PC!

Associate
The PC version of fifa 16 is massively better in every way than the consoles, I have a lot of friends who game on consoles which I would never touch, when they come over to play it they can't believe how crap in comparison the console version is, not suprised really with the low end hardware they have in them.

Soldato
FUT is a complete shambles on PC though, FIFA16 Div 1 is full of coin farmers.

It got so bad I had to use a 3rd party tool to check the chemistry of the opponent before the game even started.

Soldato
The PC version of fifa 16 is massively better in every way than the consoles, I have a lot of friends who game on consoles which I would never touch, when they come over to play it they can't believe how crap in comparison the console version is, not suprised really with the low end hardware they have in them.

I don't really understand how it's better in every way, it's an identical game that just looks a bit sharper and has a worse FUT experience.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Don't really care about FUT myself. I just want better gameplay and graphics. Also looking forward to the story mode.

Not purchased FIFA for many many years, just play the demo when a mate comes round. May finally take the plunge on this one, even though I don't like the idea of giving EA my money. Will probably try and get it via VPN for under £20 if I can :p

Associate
also will be considering the pc version having only played on the ps4.
i find the gameplay slow and almost restricted until i connected my ps4 to a different tv.
so hoping the pc hardware will take care of that issue.

Back
Top Bottom