EK-ZMT

Associate
I need something like this for the external part of my tubing going to my external rads.
Worried clear tubing in sunlight might cause me long term issues.

Hmm , something else to spend money on :)

Associate
I tried it and had no problems but went back to clear tubing in the end as it really bothered me not being able to see the fluid in the tube when filling/emptying the loop.

Soldato
Yeah it would make bleeding annoying if ya had lots of components for air to get trapped in, for just a cpu and rad and sure it would be cool though.

Associate
It's decent tubing however it is not malleable so you may need to use some angle fittings if you have any particularly tight runs and it can be a pain to get it on the fittings but once it's fitted it's perfect and "Maintenance Free" like it says on the pack :)

Associate
OP
It's decent tubing however it is not malleable so you may need to use some angle fittings if you have any particularly tight runs and it can be a pain to get it on the fittings but once it's fitted it's perfect and "Maintenance Free" like it says on the pack :)

Thanks. I can't decide which way to go :S

1) ZMT
2) Mayhems Ultra-Clear

There is a big cost difference. Might get the Mayhems to start with and get the rig built. I can always change out later and won't have suffered much loss at less than £2 per meter.

I'll be using 19/13mm tubing and ZMT is over 3 times more expensive than the Mayhems.

Back
Top Bottom