*****EXTRA LIFE 2016!*****

Soldato
Hey,

A little late getting started this year but I've finally set myself up for the 2016 edition of the 24hr gaming marathon! (Psymonkee Extra Life Profile|Twitter)

I'll be working along with my partner in crime Dedwoods42 who doesn't post much on here but is a stand up guy! :) (Dedwoods42 Extra Life Profile|Twitter)

We are a team know as The Handsome Jacks

Games list!

Shadow Warrior 2
Portal 2
Forza Horizon 3

Additionally depending on demand we'll throw in a few games of Rocket League, Wreckfest and Cards Against Humanity for a change of pace!

Please consider sponsoring us in our stupidity as we play games in support of Sick Kids Canada (International arm) on 30th October right through the night till 31st October!

As ever I have a number of board & Steam games which will be raffled off to anyone who sponsors us!

NEW STUFF! The AWESOME 5UB hooked me up with 3 mousemats and 3 OcUK Mugs to raffle off as well

VOz2woBl.jpg

Please consider donating:

Donate to Simon or of course Dan

If you think you're up to the challenge of playing for the full 24 hours consider joining us:

The Handsome Jackshttp://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=29862

Thank You! :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just throwing it out there as not sure on dates or how interesting it would be for the first 24 hours or your interests but Eve Online is including Alpha Clone (Free to play) in the November update and is possible to play together though a lot of the lower level PVE stuff isn't intended really for coop its possible to do it coop. With the steep learning curve not sure how interesting it would be to begin with and/or if you've ever played it before but thought I'd throw it out there as a suggestion.

Associate
Super Meat Boy, using dance mats.

more seriously though...

Army of Two (not sure if available on PC?)

The Sniper Elite games (particularly 2) have really fun co-op levels, but not sure if there's 12 hours worth unless you're going for 100%/all top scores type thing.

Overwatch could be OK - 6 man teams but you can queue as a 2 and people watching can invite/join you and drop in and out.

Path of Exile could be an option. Play Hardcore characters (one death, start over) and see how high you can get in 24h.

If you need 'filler' games, try Nidhogg - easy to pick up, good to watch, frantic to play.

Associate
System Shock 2, co-op.

Terrifying game, requires close co-op work, and should be doable in 20ish hours on a first play through. Combined with hilariously awful player models and shonktastic physics for the lolz.

Soldato
OP
Alrighty - had a chat with my buddy and we've nailed down a few games we really want to try and they are:

Portal 2 Co-op
Forza Horizon 3
Shadow Warrior 2

In addition we'll be trying a few games of Rocket League/Wreckfest/CAH inbetween to keep things fresh!

Fundraising starts now and we go live on Sunday 30th October with 24 hours of gaming nonsense! :D

Back
Top Bottom