Tomb Raider 2: Rise of the Tomb Raider Announced

Soldato
I have two Documents i can not find so far, one is in the soviet camp and another in in the ruins on the second section, I'm currently 76% complete now, and want to get as much done before completing the story to save mopping up afterwards.

Soldato
I have two Documents i can not find so far, one is in the soviet camp and another in in the ruins on the second section, I'm currently 76% complete now, and want to get as much done before completing the story to save mopping up afterwards.

If the documents don't show on the map then try entering the Tombs/Crypts as they are probably in those. You can also get abilities (if you don't already have them) that make collectibles glow even through walls which helps a lot.

Associate
I've just finished this too and got the 100% completionist...tough grind!

If you're missing some documents I'd ensure that you find the 'Archivist' maps along with the Explorer satchels too.
Then just find an online map showing where all the collectables should be - some of them are still hard to find.

One point to note, in order to find all the gold caches' (XX) you need to have the correct language skills to read the Monoliths - I was going crazy as I couldn't pick up the last gold, but it popped up when I read the final monolith.

Soldato
If the documents don't show on the map then try entering the Tombs/Crypts as they are probably in those. You can also get abilities (if you don't already have them) that make collectibles glow even through walls which helps a lot.

one i could never find, BUT after completing the story it's been added !!! very odd.

The other was in a cave, but looked like it was in a mountain top building, died loads trying only to realise it was easy :o

Story completed, and it was Fantastic this is definitely one of my best games ever played, finished with 96% now just hunting the final few things down, i can try and get back into Fallout 4 then.

Soldato
Finished the main story last night. I'm going to go back and do the tombs I missed but I cba to 100% it. Fantastic game, loved every minute of it. Also one of the best looking games I've ever played on any console.

On to Fallout 4!

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Completed this at the weekend. One of the best looking games i've played on Xbox One and certainly one of the most enjoyable.

Finished the story at about 81% completion, finished off the tombs and will get round to the rest later. Now I can play Fallout and Battlefront. Oh and JC3 :)

Soldato
Cant wait to play this :D just waiting for my copy to arrive from simply games..hope it comes today its my day off work:p

No mail today :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom