*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Bought a few more tiddly bits Crusader Kings 2 DLC and then went on an old skool Star Wars binge...

Got Empire at War for £4.49 as I fancied some skirmish action. I also got KoToR 2 for £2.09. I've owned both of the games in pre Steam days, but thought why not. I might even get to see how Kotor should have ended.

Associate
£7.99 in the Steam sale is a good deal any day of the week. Superb game.

Thanks FlukeRogi Just been looking at this but I am a bit confused with the pricing. 7.99 for the game or 19.99 for the collection but you can get the game and the season pass for 7.99 +4.99 =12.98 but the season pass should give you all the download content in the collection pack. Which works out less. ?

Associate
Thanks FlukeRogi Just been looking at this but I am a bit confused with the pricing. 7.99 for the game or 19.99 for the collection but you can get the game and the season pass for 7.99 +4.99 =12.98 but the season pass should give you all the download content in the collection pack. Which works out less. ?

I thought the same but after some checking it appears the season pass does NOT give you all the available DLC just some of it. So yesterday I went and bought the collection version at game co uk for £10 as per suggestion by someone on the previous page. Played it for an hour last night before I went to bed, must say, I am impressed with it so far, superb atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom