AK Racing Premium V2 Poor Quality...

Associate
Recently got the AK Racing Premium V2 and the quality is very shocking? the brand on either side doesn't seem level, the horrid plastic covers for the sides do not fit correctly.. for £229.99 you think it would have some sort of quality control to make sure these things don't ship out?

anyone else had any issues?

Associate
The one I had before my DXRacer was hit by a bomb with the quality control should be in the big AKRacing thread somewhere.

Associate
I got one a couple years ago to replace my old chair that was falling to bits.

It gave me massive leg ache no matter how much I adjusted it, so I had to sell it and go back to my old cheap chair which is still going even if it does have massive holes in the base :)

It put me off getting anything remotely similar as the leg ache was really horrible.

Soldato
I've never bought into these gaming chair things. You are paying for "gaming" and "gaming brands"

£200 just about buys you a low-mid end budget console chair for an office environment. Eating into that budget for gaming tat simply means you compromise elsewhere. Whether it's the gas charged height adjustment, quality control, fit/finish, materials etc.

I spent a LONG time umming and arring over what to replace my old chair with. I ended up with a Hermon Miller. Yes, pricey. I spend a lot of time using it though, I have the quality, the warranty to back it up and a local agent. Steelcase and the other big name office environment names are work looking into also. Sometimes you can bag some bargains in the second hand market.

Back
Top Bottom