Rechargable Lights

Soldato
Second for exposure, I have a tracer rear light and a joystick front. Been using for at least two seasons, maybe three.

Solid build quality and very bright, extra cost offset by lifespan compared to dodgy Chinese lights.

Soldato
Only complaint I have about Exposure is the bands aren't the greatest on larger or tighter items I've had a few snap when taking off the light, but this is more me not being careful and because it's mounted right under my saddle on the TT bike. Been replaced straight away both times.

Soldato
Second for exposure, I have a tracer rear light and a joystick front. Been using for at least two seasons, maybe three.

Solid build quality and very bright, extra cost offset by lifespan compared to dodgy Chinese lights.

My £18 SolarStorm X2 will be two years old in 9 days and still going strong on the original battery. Buying "Chinese" is a gamble as the quality control is patchy but generally I've done ok over the years.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the suggestions folks,I was looking at the ezyne Zecto Drive Pair Light Set but the things that have been putting me off is the reviews about the problematic charging port not been snug.

Ended up going for the "Specialized Stix Sport Combo" as i dont have to faff around with cables,They're simply plug in to the PC without a cable.

I ordered me some new pedals while i was at it too,"Giant Original Mtb Pedal"

As the stock ones on my bike are really cheap and thin.

Back
Top Bottom