** CLASSIC IN-WIN... POWER SUPPLIES? **

OcUK Staff
Indeed, In-Win have just released a new range of power supplies, the Classic series. These 80+ Platinum Certified units are made with a brushed aluminium enclosure for an attractive finish, definitely a PSU you do not want to cover with a shroud :)

Made by In-Win themselves, these units come in either 750W or 900W capacities, with a 7-Year warranty included as standard. Both units are fully modular with smart fan control from a low noise HDB fan and comes with a full suite of protections. Both units will be in stock in around 2-3 weeks time and initial stock is pretty limited!

In-Win C750 Classic Series 750W 80 Plus Platinum Modular Power Supply @ £149.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/In-W...-Platinum-Modular-Power-Supply-CA-07A-IW.html

Classic Series power supplies feature a stunning aluminium enclosure with a refined brushed hairline finish which adds a simple yet classy touch to the exterior while enhancing quality of the product.

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

In-Win C900 Classic Series 900W 80 Plus Platinum Modular Power Supply @ £174.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/In-W...-Platinum-Modular-Power-Supply-CA-07B-IW.html

Classic Series power supplies feature a stunning aluminium enclosure with a refined brushed hairline finish which adds a simple yet classy touch to the exterior while enhancing quality of the product.

Only £174.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
No wonder they give you a 7 year warranty...

Probably because you cover the BOM costs for In-Win to make 3 or 4 of the units at those prices... Lol

Last edited:
Soldato
The styling and finish remind me of the sexiest looking home computer of the 1980's...
vebc.jpg

Soldato
Given how terrible InWin has been at replying to my support ticket I'd not be considering these. They look great but what's a 7 year warranty worth if they can't provide support?

Agreed with the above too - pricey.

Associate
I can fully appreciate that these have probably been in development for a while (i'd hope so for that price anyway) but realistically nobody even needs wattages like this in a PC anymore. 3 and 4 way sli/crossfire is all but dead and with power saving in 1070 and 1080 you can get a fully OTT rig under 500w. 750 and 900 are just ludicrous values in todays market IMO.

Soldato
Given how terrible InWin has been at replying to my support ticket I'd not be considering these. They look great but what's a 7 year warranty worth if they can't provide support?

Agreed with the above too - pricey.

Not only that but Evga P2 is cheaper and has a 10 year warranty, one which you can rely on.

Back
Top Bottom