** HTC VIVE & GTX 1070 BUNDLES: UPTO £130 SAVING (GET A GTX 1070 FOR £230)!!!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I've being working hard with HTC, NVIDIA and a couple of board partners to bring you a Black Friday type deal very early, HTC, NVIDIA and the board partner have agreed to fund the sales of upto 50 kits (50 KFA2 & 50 Zotac) on Vive VR Bundles.

The discounts are huge over buying the parts seperately and the majority of the discount will end once 50 of each kit have being sold at which point the bundle discount on each will only be around £25-£50 whereas at the moment they are £90-£130.

Or another way of looking at is with the KFA2 bundle means your paying only £230.00 for a GTX 1070, then factory in Gears of War 4 and the HTC Games bundle and that is actually sub £200 for a GTX 1070.

YES SUB £200 FOR A GTX 1070 !!!!!*Only as part of the below bundles which include a HTC Vive. ;)

VR BUNDLE: HTC VIVE & KFA2 GTX 1070 "Reference" 8192MB GDDR5 Graphics Card Bundle @ £999.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/VR-B...2MB-GDDR5-Graphics-Card-Bundle-BU-000-HC.html

This bundles saves you a whopping £130 and is an excellent way of enjoying VR to the highest possible standards with HTC's Vive and NVIDIA's incredible GTX 1070 GPU.

Only £999.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

VR BUNDLE: HTC VIVE & Zotac GTX 1070 "Founders Edition" 8192MB GDDR5 Graphics Card Bundle @ £1,049.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/VR-B...2MB-GDDR5-Graphics-Card-Bundle-BU-001-HC.html

This bundles saves you a whopping £90 and is an excellent way of enjoying VR to the highest possible standards with HTC's Vive and NVIDIA's incredible GTX 1070 GPU.

Only £1,049.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

This is incredible pricing, if you were to shop elsewhere buying a HTC Vice and NVIDIA GTX 1070 Founders Edition would cost you around £1200.00, whereas at OcUK this bundles saves you around £150 compared to what competitors charge.

Be quick as were expecting these bundles to fly out judging by how popular these particular 1070's are and how well the HTC Vive sells as a standalone unit. :)

Associate
Humm 1 thousand pound to experience virtual reality or use that 1k to experience real life with a good holiday with enough cash left for booze,ladies of the night and a little bit of dab...., still not convinced by "virtual reality"

Associate
Humm 1 thousand pound to experience virtual reality or use that 1k to experience real life with a good holiday with enough cash left for booze,ladies of the night and a little bit of dab...., still not convinced by "virtual reality"

You've just given me a 'great' idea for a new VR game, here I come Steam Early Access!

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Totally right. I refuse test a VR system until it can guarantee STDs and offer rehab services. And if it can lower my morals and integrity in the process, all the better.

The fact that I can go to a VR world every night is also of no interest. I would rather see £1000 burn in a week.*

*Or I could not be a peasant and do both.

Associate
Totally right. I refuse test a VR system until it can guarantee STDs and offer rehab services. And if it can lower my morals and integrity in the process, all the better.

The fact that I can go to a VR world every night is also of no interest. I would rather see £1000 burn in a week.*

*Or I could not be a peasant and do both.

How very sad, not wanting to spend a ridiculous amount of money on something is now being classed as "being a peasant" Go climb a mountain it's free and will be a much better experience for you than VR.

IMG_0372.jpg

When VR can do that for me I might be interested, that view cost me 20 quid in petrol and a mars bar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom