**BEQUIET ALL IN ONE COOLER HAS LANDED**

OcUK Staff
Ditto, Robbie G was like Gibbo Gibbo come check this out.

I am like what, listen, listen to what? I can't hear anything. :D

Consider me impressed, silent pump and the fans under PWM are near silent, quietest AIO I've come across. :)

Associate
Kitguru review is very 'meh', although yeah - the chap barely touches on the noise levels of the pump which is kinda the big selling point of this particular AIO family, and Be Quiet in general.

Associate
Kitguru review is very 'meh', although yeah - the chap barely touches on the noise levels of the pump which is kinda the big selling point of this particular AIO family, and Be Quiet in general.

I was removed from KitGuru's Facebook page for having a different opinion to theirs so I don't either consider them anymore!

That, said would this be a decent replacement for a H220-X? I've recently got a new CPU (6850K) and combined with my cases' poor airflow I'm struggling to keep it cool.

Associate
I was removed from KitGuru's Facebook page for having a different opinion to theirs so I don't either consider them anymore!

That, said would this be a decent replacement for a H220-X? I've recently got a new CPU (6850K) and combined with my cases' poor airflow I'm struggling to keep it cool.

Pump will be weaker here from what I see, significantly so. If you aren't planning on expanding it won't be as big a deal though.

Soldato
Any feedback from owners please? :) Wondering how this compares with a silent Noctua in terms of noise!

No SPL figures I'm afraid but I just unplugged my 3 120mm Shadow Wings fans (PWM) to see just how loud the Silent Loop is. I have the 240mm version.

Firstly, there is absolutely no pump noise/vibration.

With 18ºc ambient temps, the cooler keeps my FX-8350 (stock) at around 23ºc idle. The fans run at about 900rpm and my WD Blue hard disks are louder.

With all cores at 100% (8 instances of SP2004), the chip peaks at 53ºc and fans spin just under 1500rpm. Again, the Shadow Wings fans make a lot more noise than the Pure Wings 2 included with the Silent Loop. Clocked to 4.4GHz with 1.4v, it reaches 64ºc and the fans run about 1900rpm.

Obviously, the purpose of a fan is to move air and with this movement comes noise. Put the same fans on a Noctua at the same RPM and you'll probably have the same noise levels. It is a quiet cooler though. This is the first time I've actually heard the Silent Loop on its own and it is very quiet.

I do have a couple of videos but the mic is clearly more sensitive than my ears and makes it sound louder than it actually is.

carbide_water_1_zps6fwbykl8.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
No SPL figures I'm afraid but I just unplugged my 3 120mm Shadow Wings fans (PWM) to see just how loud the Silent Loop is. I have the 240mm version.

Firstly, there is absolutely no pump noise/vibration.

With 18ºc ambient temps, the cooler keeps my FX-8350 (stock) at around 23ºc idle. The fans run at about 900rpm and my WD Blue hard disks are louder.

With all cores at 100% (8 instances of SP2004), the chip peaks at 53ºc and fans spin just under 1500rpm. Again, the Shadow Wings fans make a lot more noise than the Pure Wings 2 included with the Silent Loop. Clocked to 4.4GHz with 1.4v, it reaches 64ºc and the fans run about 1900rpm.

Obviously, the purpose of a fan is to move air and with this movement comes noise. Put the same fans on a Noctua at the same RPM and you'll probably have the same noise levels. It is a quiet cooler though. This is the first time I've actually heard the Silent Loop on its own and it is very quiet.

I do have a couple of videos but the mic is clearly more sensitive than my ears and makes it sound louder than it actually is.

carbide_water_1_zps6fwbykl8.jpg

Thanks for the feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom