** THIS MONTHS MAGICAL OCUK MOUSE MAT OFFER **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Pimp your desk with an OcUK Magic Mug and OcUK Mouse Mat for a discount price.

Buy an OcUK Magic Mug CLICK HERE and any of the following OcUK Mouse Mats and receive 50% off the mouse mat.

All you have to do is have both items in your basket and enter the discount code "PROPERMUG" and the mouse mat shall magically have 50% knocked off it's price.

Works for multiple mouse mats so if you wanted to stock up you can :)

Magic Mug:

Official Overclockers UK Heat Transfer Mug @ £7.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Official-Overclockers-UK-Heat-Transfer-Mug-WC-088-OE.html

The Overclockers Mug has become even more advanced as the new heat transfer design makes it so you will never mistakenly drink a cold brew again.

Only £7.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Applicable Mouse Mats:

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £19.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK-Mega-Mat-XXL-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-002-OP.html

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution.

Only £19.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £21.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK...-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-001-OE.html

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium offers a high quality stitched edge, premium logo and enhanced surface for longer lifespan and high durability.

Only £21.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £24.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK-Mega-Mat-3XL-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-003-OP.html

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution for extreme desks. Now stitched Edges for enhanced durability

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Caporegime
Guys, can one of you have a look at my account? I seem to have royally screwed this up...

I added the premium elite XXL and the mug to my basket and applied the code, then went through the check-out process. I got transferred to my banking security applet which threw an error relating to the payment, so I checked my cards and sure enough, the one on my account was expired.

So I added the products to my basket again to try again with my new card, but got the message "this code has already been used on a previous order", so I checked my order history and the order is sitting in there showing as cancelled... :(

Help! :eek:

wACuuCnl.png.jpg

IoM6D7Kl.png.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I haven't managed to drink my cuppa while it is still hot for the past three days. When are you going to an RGB mug that flash a programmable warning colour sequence at you as the temperature drops? :p

Other than that cracking deal, my mat is well past it's expiry date. Uruks keep besting me due to tracking issues on the surface :eek:.

OcUK Staff
OP
Guys, can one of you have a look at my account? I seem to have royally screwed this up...

I added the premium elite XXL and the mug to my basket and applied the code, then went through the check-out process. I got transferred to my banking security applet which threw an error relating to the payment, so I checked my cards and sure enough, the one on my account was expired.

So I added the products to my basket again to try again with my new card, but got the message "this code has already been used on a previous order", so I checked my order history and the order is sitting in there showing as cancelled... :(

Help! :eek:

wACuuCnl.png.jpg

IoM6D7Kl.png.jpg

Hi, if you give sales a call and ask for Sam he will help you out :) 01782 44 44 55 I've told him the score and he's expecting your call.

bru

bru

Soldato
Is the mug suitible for a dishwasher and microwave?

I would assume not, being of the heat transfer design.

Back
Top Bottom