** CHEAPEST IN THE UK - STRAFE MX SILENT **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

The Strafe with MX Silent keys is cheaper at OcUK than anywhere else in the UK at the moment. If you haven't tried the MX silent keys we have a demo unit in the OCUK HQ shop and I can tell you it is a toss up between these and the Rapidfire for my favourite keys at the moment.

Corsair Gaming STRAFE MX Silent Mechanical Keyboard, Backlit Red LED, Cherry MX Silent (CH-9104023-UK) @ £108.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...-Cherry-MX-Silent-CH-9104023-U-KB-094-CS.html

Built for precision engineering and outrageous customization options, the STRAFE MX Silent mechanical keyboard
combines ultra-quiet mechanical key switch technology with brilliant lighting.

Only £108.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Whipped+level+1000+poor+lad_da91c1_3935293.gif

Associate
:(

There was a time I could spend my wages on anything I liked...

Then SHE came along and ruined everything for me :(

Now I have bills to pay... a PC to finish building**... A mountain bike to buy... a baby to raise... That plus ive just spend £300 on a camera (oops)...

Not a good time to be seeing shiny keyboards that make me want to spend :(

**Still need to buy: CPU/OS/AIO Cooler/Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse/Desk

Associate
...But I like the satisfying tap noises my keyboard makes when typing. I know I'm hitting the buttons cos of it. Maybe if there was a Cherry MX Brown one... but my current Cherry MX Red keyboard (Func KB460) works nice.

...for all but typing. Which is where the brown switches would come in handy.

Associate
...But I like the satisfying tap noises my keyboard makes when typing. I know I'm hitting the buttons cos of it. Maybe if there was a Cherry MX Brown one... but my current Cherry MX Red keyboard (Func KB460) works nice.

...for all but typing. Which is where the brown switches would come in handy.

I got that one too:

20afpmc.jpg

It's one each of the Strafe RGB in MX Red, Silent and Brown. The Silent is my go-to in the living room, modded with some 0.2 mm O-rings. The RGB MX Browns aren't my fav, the transparent housing creates a nice sound when bottoming out so linears sound better to me there. No tactile feedback of course.

Soldato
I have the Vengence K70 and its built like a bloody tank so i can only assume this Strafe is the same.

For the quality you get,It is worth the price tag imo.

Soldato
Oh go on then :)

Been looking at this and the RGB but decided I didn't need loads of rainbow colours when a subtle red glow would suffice.

Good price OcUK.

Man of Honour
Nice price - around £100 (to me) feels about right for a solid quality mechanical was sad to see them shooting up past £150 in some cases.

Soldato
Hmm the photos in the store show the US layout - can you confirm this has the UK layout with the '£' sign on the 3, and the larger 'Enter' key?

Soldato
I'd like MX Blues that are silent but I've tried Brown and they arn't quite as nice to the touch as Blues :(

Hmm the photos in the store show the US layout - can you confirm this has the UK layout with the '£' sign on the 3, and the larger 'Enter' key?

Has the UK product number so yes I'd be almost certain they are UK layout.

Associate
More looking for a K95 and lapdog bundle myself, any chance these would get any deals any time soon? I'd like to buy them but it'll be easier to get them at a decent price considering they're charging £100 for the board which is a bit haywire to common sense. It'll be very useful for my laptop use though so I'm just waiting on a deal.

OcUK Staff
OP
More looking for a K95 and lapdog bundle myself, any chance these would get any deals any time soon? I'd like to buy them but it'll be easier to get them at a decent price considering they're charging £100 for the board which is a bit haywire to common sense. It'll be very useful for my laptop use though so I'm just waiting on a deal.

Do you mean K65? K95 won't fit in the lapdog.

Associate
This is on my wish list as I am starting to game more again and the noise in the front room can be a bit annoying. The question is have they come up with a non-clicky gaming mouse yet?

OcUK Staff
OP
Ah didn't realise, probably more after K70 then as I want the num pad for general use and the k65 seems to chop that out.

You can save £15 HERE by buying bundled with the Lapdog :)

The RGB keyboards should be here within the next couple of weeks and the bundle will still be available.

The shipping company whose ship they were on went bust and they've had to pull into port to transfer the containers. Haven't been able to find out a firm date for when they'll land.

Back
Top Bottom