So, we were watching Babe Station last night...

Soldato
and they forgot to put the music on over the top. A blonde girl in a blue pvc top was on called Alex was on. We turned the volume up on the tv to 98/100 and could hear her talking on the phone to people, the conversation she was having with brian the camera man about roll play and vampires :D and could even hear the guys who rang in!!

I have to say it was the most entertaining thing on TV in a while. You could also hear the goings on in the other booths.

Me and my housemate were listening and laughing away then the music came back on our tv neally blew up and we woke our housemate. :D

Me and my housemate were listening and laughing away then the music came back on our tv neally blew up and we woke our housemate. :D

:D

I've had the same happen before, I have the aux input on my amp at about 80% full and then balance the volume input from my mixer, one day though at night I forgot to turn down the volume before I switched the amp input over to TV, I must have work up the entire house, I'm really lucky I didn't blow my speakers tbh, I was literally panting after.

Back
Top Bottom